metallica shoes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Metallica! :hyper:

So what? Those shoes look cool in my opinion. It's hard to find all black shoes and the second one looks fucking cool. I always liked that logo. :yes: People just like to bash Metallica for whatever reason!! :madspit:

I liked the last album. Nothing amazing, but I thought it was solid. I've liked all of their work though. Not too fond of the black album, interestingly enough, but Kill 'em All thru ...And Justice and Load thru St. Anger all work for me. The shoes aren't too bad, they're very understated, and actually reminscient of Chuck Taylors. I won't be buying them, but they're not bad.

:shrug: so what. no one gives puff daddy shit for having a clothing line. in fact, it's come to be expected with rappers. after everything metallica's done in the past, it's pretty much pointless to claim they've sold out now.

but it is still lame. those are pretty boring shoes.

IWasBored said:
:shrug: so what. no one gives puff daddy shit for having a clothing line. in fact, it's come to be expected with rappers. after everything metallica's done in the past, it's pretty much pointless to claim they've sold out now.

but it is still lame. those are pretty boring shoes.

P.Diddy's clothes are actually nice and fashionable, these shows aren;t.

isabelle_guns said:

P.Diddy's clothes are actually nice and fashionable, these shows aren;t.

good point. these are everyday skate shoes.

TheBrazilianFly said:

:yikes: Who the fuck wants to be fashionable? I know I don't.

:rolleyes:

neither do i. which (aside from the outreagous prices, and the fact that i don't want to support anything related to puff daddy) is why i don't buy those clothes.

actaully...the everyday skate shoes are trying to appeal to a certain style, too. the kind of people they hope will buy their albums. oh woe is metallica, don't they realize they'll just further alienate the fans they may still have by trying to appeal to a crowd who'd rather listen to yellowcard or taking back sunday!

IWasBored said:

oh woe is metallica, don't they realize they'll just further alienate the fans they may still have by trying to appeal to a crowd who'd rather listen to yellowcard or taking back sunday!

The alienation is almost complete :wink:

IWasBored said:

good point. these are everyday skate shoes.

i AM glad that you agree, there's just nothing "special" about them and it seems like Metallica for just put their name on an ugly product.

IWasBored said:

neither do i. which (aside from the outreagous prices, and the fact that i don't want to support anything related to puff daddy) is why i don't buy those clothes.

actaully...the everyday skate shoes are trying to appeal to a certain style, too. the kind of people they hope will buy their albums. oh woe is metallica, don't they realize they'll just further alienate the fans they may still have by trying to appeal to a crowd who'd rather listen to yellowcard or taking back sunday!

I agree that they're trying to appeal to the market but I have seen better looking skate shoes and my skater friends think those are ugly ass shoes as well.

The greatest fall from grace in the history of rock and roll.
1990. Metallica is the greatest hard rock/metal band probably ever.

The 'black' album hits, massive commerical success, sure.
Only a died in the wool sheep for Metallica didnt see the only legitimate "sell out" I can think of. Bob Rock for motherfucks sake?

And do you want to forgive them for that?
Bob Rock played motherfucking bass on St Anger?

Shit shit shit. When I was 14 years old they were the greatest band I knew. It wasn't even close. They fucked a pig in the ass and have been eating bacon ever since.

Back
Top Bottom