METALLICA: 'Hip Hop' Tribute Album Due In March

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bunbury

Refugee
A new METALLICA tribute album, entitled "Hip Hop Tribute To Metallica", is due for release on March 8, according to Overstock.com. The track listing for the CD is as follows:

01. Enter Sandman
02. Am I Evil?
03. Creeping Death
04. Harvester Of Sorrow
05. Welcome Home (Sanitarium)
06. Through The Never
07. For Whom The Bell Tolls
08. Fade To Black
09. Master Of Puppets
10. Nothing Else Matters

It is not yet known which artists are involved in the album. Other non-traditional tribute albums to METALLICA which have been released include "Fade To Bluegrass" (bluegrass music), DIE KRUPPS' "A Tribute to Metallica" (Electronic/Techno) and "Say Your Prayers, Little One" (Classical/Cellos).

Sounds stupid but funny at the same time :wink:

I think Master P should do 'Master of Puppets'.

For the obvious reasons.

:yikes:

Snoop Dog's version of Sad But True on MTV's ICON thing was horrible but funny at the same time! :crack:

Oh what the hell it's just a tribute album.... that just reminded me that I have not yet listened to Motorhead's version of Whiplash... gonna look for it right now. :yes:

By the way Am I Evil, the second song on that tracklist, is not even a Metallica song. It's a Diamond Head song that Metallica have played many, many times live. :huh:

Next you're going to tell me they didn't write "Whiskey In the Jar."

Aardvark747 said:
Although, Metallica and an Orchestra seemed laughable at first - but that turned out fantastic...

No leaf clover.....:drool: :drool: :drool:

I actually prefered all of the songs done with the orchestra more than the originals by a large margin, a dude in my class brought the cd in and I thought it was class:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

ZeroDude said:

I actually prefered all of the songs done with the orchestra more than the originals by a large margin, a dude in my class brought the cd in and I thought it was class:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

That show has some of metallica`s best performaces ever cought on camera! :yes: The orchestra sounds REALLY great on a few songs in particular, like: One, Wherever I May Roam, For Whom The Bell Tolls, The Memory Remains, No Leaf Clover, Bleeding Me, The Outlaw Torn, The Thing That Should Not Be and Hero of The Day :)drool:) ! I LOVE the Sad But True and Bellz performance and the intro done by Michael Kamen (RIP) and the orchestra is absolutely beautiful!!! :up:

Back
Top Bottom