Messing-cum-Inworth, Essex, England Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have faith people will come :wink:

Yes, look at who's come. Somebody who struggles with basic reading comprehension and a guy who ruined countless threads in the past and isn't welcome back.

Gee, how great. No wonder I don't enjoy the Superthread any more.

Things change :shrug: you can't expect it to have always been the same

People hijacking the thread and dissuading the community's founders and regulars from posting is undeniably a bad thing. Change is one thing; most of the regulars outright leaving is quite another.

People hijacking the thread and dissuading the community's founders from posting is undeniably a bad thing. Change is one thing; most of the founders outright leaving is quite another.

The only person I see who's ever been blamed for a problem is Justin and ignoring him what other reason is there except elitism?

The only person I see who's ever been blamed for a problem is Justin and ignoring him what other reason is there except elitism?

People who clearly don't get the Superthread and don't fit in. I don't mean you.

...Well, I was just about to drop and in and say hello but I don't know if I should :yikes:

I don't think so. I'd hardly consider contemplations of breakfast, essay writing, and a foray into EYKIW special. :wink:

Yourself?

Contemplations of breakfast are far superior to contemplations of a post-evening-pre-breakfast meal. Being this hungry at 11pm is criminal :down: So, enjoy your toast!
EYKIW, I haven't been there in years. It still exists?!

:wave: How's the kingdom holding up?!

Contemplations of breakfast are far superior to contemplations of a post-evening-pre-breakfast meal. Being this hungry at 11pm is criminal :down: So, enjoy your toast!
EYKIW, I haven't been there in years. It still exists?!

Hah, my dodgy sleep schedule has meant that a meal around 3am nearly became the norm. That's when I realised I needed to seriously fix things. Well, that and my very mornings-oriented mother coming to visit in a couple of days. It would be kind of shit if she got up at 7am while I slept in until 11am.

EYKIW is more a rusting trainwreck nowadays. It derailed and has been left to decay with the tumbleweeds until U2 finally decide to put out another album.

Why am I not surprised that Wild of all people was the one to start this thread? :wink:

Oh hell. I just checked the Bureau of Meteorology, and today's the day it's meant to hit 29C.

We're only halfway through spring! :scream:

Why am I not surprised that Wild of all people was the one to start this thread? :wink:

My thoughts exactly, hi dani! :wave:

Hah, my dodgy sleep schedule has meant that a meal around 3am nearly became the norm. That's when I realised I needed to seriously fix things. Well, that and my very mornings-oriented mother coming to visit in a couple of days. It would be kind of shit if she got up at 7am while I slept in until 11am.

EYKIW is more a rusting trainwreck nowadays. It derailed and has been left to decay with the tumbleweeds until U2 finally decide to put out another album.

Late nights, not a lot of sleep... that wouldn't make you particulary irritable at all, would it? :wink:

I'd let the mother get up and entertain herself if she's going to get up at that horrendous hour. But 7am, what is there to do at such an unearthly time?!

Reading back a few pages makes me contemplate the unfairness that I wasn't around when there was McCain bashing to be done :madwife: :madwife: :madwife:

As if we can't continue slagging off the doddering old fool and his brainless running mate. :wink:

In the whole political discussion that was going on, all I said was that I was nervous if McCain wins. The whole issues of racial hatred towards Obama on TV and Muslim bashing would make anyone of that religion nervous. I am no exception.

That is all I said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom