Message 42

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Could I get the virgin slave dancers over here to the left please? Over to the left? Thank you.

Come on people, where the hell are my sacrificial offerings? Chop, chop. How hard is it to get the sacrificial offerings, on golden plates, here on time? Am I speaking a foreign language here?

Enough about Message 42, lets discuss Massage 42.

I heard ILLM knows all about that. Apparently, she used to work in a 'massage' parlor (or so AvsWhore, I mean AvsGirl has told me)

oh i get the 42 everytime i go to the massage parlor

that is the "full service" massage

AvsGirl41 said:
Could I get the virgin slave dancers over here to the left please? Over to the left? Thank you.

Come on people, where the hell are my sacrificial offerings? Chop, chop. How hard is it to get the sacrificial offerings, on golden plates, here on time? Am I speaking a foreign language here?

did someone say chop chop! :evil:

u2popmofo said:
Enough about Message 42, lets discuss Massage 42.

I heard ILLM knows all about that. Apparently, she used to work in a 'massage' parlor (or so AvsWhore, I mean AvsGirl has told me)

Well, who do you think taught her?

:sexywink:

Though, the student has most definitely become the master. Drove me out of business.

ok i'm halfway to figuring out that word

even though i wasn't there...

but i've heard that 'there' was in bed with the three of you, so i'm still happier not knowing :sexywink:

ILuvLarryMullen said:
you'll always be somebody to me. i might not be the skank i am today had it not been for you :hug:

That means alot to me. :hug:

And IWB, unless I was mistaken, there were four... :sexywink:
Mofo was there...or Chizip...or Chizip wearing a mofo mask...or...see, this is why you never drink out of an open cup.

three blind mice? cartoon network turns into the news? oh i'm confused...

Back
Top Bottom