Merry Christmas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If I could have my will, every fool who goes around with "Merry Christmas" on his lips should be boiled alive with his own pudding and buried with a stake of holly through his heart!

Just kiddding. :sexywink: Merry Christmas! :)

(Can't believe it's here already...)

yep merry chrismas to all interference goers
and happy birthday to all who celebrate their birthdays on the great ones birthday also, yes thats right sharing it with my grandmother ;)

again, hope everyone has a safe and happy christmas

:wave:

Merry Christmas
Happy Hanukkah
Happy Kwanzaa
Happy Boxing Day

and most importantly...
Happy Festivus...a holiday for the rest of us!

Happy Holidays to all....

may the new year bring us all new u2.:up:

woops, I'm ot very good at text art..only got half the tree I intended

I had a very
merry
U2ey
CHRISTMAS
the last thing I heard was the Mandela concert on the radio. Hub found it on this amazing old shortwave radio dad gave him. It's as old as the hills, a zany looking thing. But it works. We were listening to stations from all round the world. And there was Bono talking and then he sang with Beyonce, then the Corrs performed and then Bono and "one" and then I just had to go to sleep. It was a perfect end to my Christmas Day 2003.

I hope you have had/are having a happy one too.

best wishes for the new year

All the preparation, all the gifts, all to and from, all the dinners, all the wine, all the packages, all the trash, all the winding down, its come and gone....We are thankful.... only 365 more days and we can do it again!!!

:heart: Xmas!!

Thanks everyone, don't forget your coat as you leave!

"Quote:Originally posted by ~LadyLemon~

, drink,..

AcrobatMan
dont drink too much...

if you do, get urself photographed..scan it & post it here"

:lmao:

Coats!!?? :faint: :combust: it was 43 degrees yesterday and such a hot night....sarongs :faint:

I had to come back and mention Annie Lennox. I also heard her sing, "7 seconds", it was just beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom