MERGED ---> Zwan + Hear Zwan on Mtv.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I got this album and have been talking it up to everyone I know lately. Anyways, I'm watching VH1 Insomniac with my roommates and friends tonight, and the video for Honestly comes on, and everyone is like, wow, this is a great song. Something about the video really wins people over to this song. I was the same way, I'd heard the song a bunch, but once I saw the video I really liked it. My roommate said,"Wow, this is the first time I've seen Billy Corgan look like he was having a good time since Siamese Dream."

I think that's way true, the strongest thing about this album is how upbeat and positive it is. Big departure from the feel of most Smashing Pumpkins stuff.

Anyways, I just was thinking about that and decided to share my thoughts. Oh yeah, I also got one of my other friends to buy the album from me talking it up a lot, he likes it.

i imagine they wont ever play a pumpkin son will they?

have you heard what d'arcy and james are up to these days?

there's a better chance that U2 will play the entire October album straight thru on the next tour...

James released a solo album late last year and D'arcy is trying to get herself together still

Thanks for the concert audio info Wanderer!!!!

It's sad, but Zwan has made me start to listen to the Pumpkins a lot more recently. I had totally quit listening to them for the most part.

The Wanderer said:
D'arcy is trying to get herself together still

:S ya know that really sucks. she surrounded herself with the wrong people. apparently she was a total wreck during the adore tour, and became a totally different person.

but she is trying to get clean though?

she lives on a farm, that has to help. i mean, she could play with the tonite tonite set whenever she feels like it!

Zwan is coming to SLC at the end of April. I'm totally there. Anyone out there seen them live yet? If so, does anyone open for them?

u2popmofo said:
Zwan is coming to SLC at the end of April. I'm totally there. Anyone out there seen them live yet? If so, does anyone open for them?

I saw `em last year in San Diego. They played a secret show at this club called `Canes. It was f'ing incredible. I thot the roof was gonna blow off! This was before the album was even recorded, they were just testing new material. Def. worth the $$$ to see them. No one opened, they just play straight thru for 2 1/2 hrs.:drool:

HeadsOnSticks said:

I saw `em last year in San Diego. They played a secret show at this club called `Canes. It was f'ing incredible. I thot the roof was gonna blow off! This was before the album was even recorded, they were just testing new material. Def. worth the $$$ to see them. No one opened, they just play straight thru for 2 1/2 hrs.:drool:

Sounds great.

I think it's just them playing, I cant find anythinig about any opening bands.

From the few live things of theirs I've heard off of the net, it sounds like they'll be great in concert.

So many good concerts this summer, so little money...

Back
Top Bottom