MERGED ---> Wilco/MEEEEEEEEEEEEEERGED

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i am sooo sick of seeing the word MERGED everywhere. its so stale.

anyway, i have none other than ali rose to thank for getting me into wilco.

lets celebrate their wholesome goodness in this thread, shall we?

is anyone else mad they cant play yfh in their computer? is there anyway you can?

My friend, a hardcore wilco fan, took me to see them in Iowa City last fall. I quite enjoyed it. :yes:

YHF works on my computer, although I have to use the crappy, generic "cd player" instead of Media Player. Does your computer freeze up because of the enhanced features or whatever they are? Maybe you should try playing Summerteeth on your computer instead. I bet that would work.

Anyway, Wilco's wholesome goodness. I think we all know where I stand on this. Good to hear your enjoying them now. I'll have to give Tiffany a gold star for this...

Hallelujah Here She Comes said:
Anyway, Wilco's wholesome goodness. I think we all know where I stand on this. Good to hear your enjoying them now. I'll have to give Tiffany a gold star for this...

I had a countdown going........

Not bad. 58 minutes. :wink:

I don't know too much about Wilco apart from a few songs...I dunno if I'll be able to find any of their albums over here but hat's the best one to get? They seem pretty good :up:

Aww don't feel left out! :eeklaugh: Ta very muchly you too Red Ships! :wave: You're right, without you, none of this would've been possible! *sniff* :p

Last edited:
:heart: I'm the Man Who Loves You :heart: (put that on and you have to be happy right away)

:heart: Sunken Treasure :heart:

One of my favorite bands. :up:

Wow, I had no idea so many people here were into Wilco. That makes me far happier than it has any right to. And as long as we're on the subject:

:heart: Candyfloss :heart:
:heart: Outtamind (Outtasite) :heart:
:heart: Jesus, etc :heart:

Aaand I'll join in as well. Hey, Gina got her original copy of YHF from me!

:love: Misunderstood :love:
:love: :love: I Am Trying to Break Your Heart :love: :love:

LadyLemon, you were in Cleveland?? So were we! Where were you standing?

Back
Top Bottom