MERGED-->Who's playing at the Super Bowl this year?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
Shania Twain performing at the Super Bowl

So, it looks like Shania has snagged herself the coveted HalfTime slot at the SB...

After U2's performance last year, I honestly couldn't think of anyone who could continue the amazing performances from last year. Not that she can equal the excitement, or that the producers are even trying to...

If you had your pick, (besides U2!) who would you have liked to see perform at the SB this year?

Gee...I wonder...;)

Though I don't think such a show would go over very well...so that choice is purely for my own personal enjoyment! :D

Realistically...The Stones or Bruce. :)

Yeah, and once again the superbowl performer isn't even American! What a travesty. (joking)

She must like football, because she just performed at the Grey Cup this year in (was it Edmonton?). But that was a Canadian gig, so it made sense! ;)

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Bruce.

There were actually rumors of this last fall. Too bad they didn't come true.

Yea too bad...I guess they want to go back to the same old Britney/aerosmith/insync hilarity of the past.....:banghead:

The newest thing I've heard is that No Doubt and Shania are performing half time....and The Dixie Chicks are singing the anthemn

browneyedgirl said:
The newest thing I've heard is that No Doubt and Shania are performing half time....and The Dixie Chicks are singing the anthemn

seriously, No Doubt? i like that new Shania video, but i can't see the two of them sharing the stage...

Who's playing at the Super Bowl this year?

Does anyone knows who's going to play at the Super Bowl Halftime show?

Elvis Presley said:
Has to be better than the NFC cahmpionship halftime in Philly,...

Ja Rule got booed......:yes:

Ja Rule is pathetic, but since these are the same people who booed Santa Claus and Mike Schmidt, you had to have seen this coming.

Clark W. Griswold said:

Ja Rule is pathetic, but since these are the same people who booed Santa Claus and Mike Schmidt, you had to have seen this coming.

very true and quite humorous, wonder if they would boo a scanidily clad Shania.....:sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom