MERGED->Who Are You Seeing In Concert This Spring/Summer? + Summer Concerts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just got tickets for REM! Yeaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! :hyper:

I'm a huge fan of theirs. I only found out they were even coming this week! It came as a huge surprise to me. Anyway, we got some pretty good tickets, so this will be the higlight of the summer concert season for me! (even though they are playing Toronto in late September!)

I just bought a ticket to see REM at Red Rocks with Wilco opening. It takes place the day before my birthday. :D

Problem? It's after school starts. Red Rocks is in Denver. School will be in Minneapolis. :shifty:

I'm still hoping to see Coldplay in Cleveland , altho I've not found anyone to go with yet....also David Gray , Pete Yorn and possibly Pearl Jam *crosses fingers
and to you people going to Red Rocks this summer....I'm jealous beyond belief !!

um, yeah, so i totally hate people right now

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
:heart: :heart: Cat Power tomorrow night :heart: :heart:

(the local band i was gushing about last week is opening, not at all a factor in my purchasing tickets, heh :mac: )

I asked 3 people to go, and I got my one friend agree to it. Then she called me to CANCEL. :rant: :mad: :rant:

I am so pissed now it is unreal. I was really looking forward to seeing Chan, and of course the other band. :sigh: I guess I'll catch her next time, and the local band whenever.

I know of two girls who would love to see Coldplay, :hmm:

you'll love them !!!
I just saw them in Indy and they were pretty amazing, actually Chris was pretty amazing !!
I'd love to meet you all there but I'm in Cincy and too big a wimp to drive to Cleveland by myself ...:reject:
maybe I should just do it....it's only about a 5 hr drive...

My local POPcentre has a very good program this summer,..

Fireside, Interpol, Lydia lunch, the hanson brothers, prong,....

More bands at my service are, silverchair, placebo, Magnapop,

Re: um, yeah, so i totally hate people right now

I asked 3 people to go, and I got my one friend agree to it. Then she called me to CANCEL. :rant: :mad: :rant:

I am so pissed now it is unreal. I was really looking forward to seeing Chan, and of course the other band. :sigh: I guess I'll catch her next time, and the local band whenever.

God I hate when that happens !!
I can totally relate....none of my friends are quite as obsessed,for lack of a better word , as I am with music.
So that means usually I have to twist my best friends arm to go, she has a husband and a little girl so she can't really go like I can....let's say I miss out on a few shows because I wont go by myself......
she went to CP in Indy with me so the Cleveland show seems kinds redundant to her....she just does'nt understand...lol

:heart: :heart: Cat Power tomorrow night :heart: :heart:

(the local band i was gushing about last week is opening, not at all a factor in my purchasing tickets, heh :mac: )

You going to the show at Southgate house then?

I'll be there......

Hallelujah Here She Comes said:
I just bought a ticket to see REM at Red Rocks with Wilco opening. It takes place the day before my birthday. :D

Problem? It's after school starts. Red Rocks is in Denver. School will be in Minneapolis. :shifty:

Sweet!

Im seeing Wilco in Lexington a week from today!......:up:

I'm having a tough time choosing which festivals here in Sweden I'm gonna visit this summer...I have to choose 2 out of 3, and I wanna go to them all badly!!
First we have Hultsfred which is like Sweden's biggest music-festival..Radiohead, Audioslave, Badly drawn boy, Queens of the stone age, The streets, Dandy Warhols are the headliners. Since I'm the hugest Radiohead-fan I will most surely go to Hultsfred.
Then comes the tricky part... Last year I went to this really great indie-music festival, Emmaboda. we met the coolest people and I had a blast. On the other hand, theres this third festival I've heard should be great fun too, and I really like the acts aswell (Bj?rk, HIM among others)
Being broke sucks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom