MERGED--->What song are you listening to at this very moment?+ what music you all...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have no idea

Some really cheesy old Christmas song on the Wheaton College radio station cuz they are sucking my :censored: and not friggin broadcasting the presentation!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

what music you all listening to?

Gday there

I'm new to these forums, so go easy on me!
What other music do U2 fans listen to? Personally, I'm a fan of the Chili Peppers, Rage and Radiohead.

Anyone out there got the Audioslave cd? This is one very solid album! I'd recommend you all go out and get it.

Ben

You should check out this forum "Just the Bang and the Clatter".

Lots of music being discussed here.

I listen to music made by musicians.

I guess that would leave out boys bands and girlie sluts.

:madspit:

you know, that whole boy band thing is a thing of the past.

what pisses me off more than anything right now are bands that appear to be all sincere and fool the general public into thinking that theyre good.

for instance, creed and nickelback are the two worst bands in the last decade at least. i consider them to be the warrant and slaughter of the 00's. right behind them are default, three doors down, staind, theory of a dead man, and just about anything else on modern rock stations.

modern rock is such a stale format, as someone once pointed out. music is only played to appease the advertisers, meaning everything is safe - go with whats hot now...that being big guitars with distortion and lyrics dealing with "real" emotion and hurt...

anyway...

im listening to radiohead, sigur ros, gy!be, some pj, a bit of the foo's, and DEFINATELY beck. what a great artist.

You look like an old fart anyway Zoom.

You look like uve slept in those clothes for days and on Sunday u wake up in ur little caravan and stand about playin the Kazoo while ur greasy hair stinks and u got holes in ur pants.

Meanwhile ur guitar is being bitten by flies.

Apart from U2, my principal musical obsessions lie with PJ Harvey, Queen, Bjork, Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds, Kate Bush, Pink Floyd, Sheryl Crow, Garbage, The Beatles.

I have a sort of a basic love for melodic, melancholic guitar-based music like Travis, Coldplay, Starsailor, etc. I quite like this new wave of bands that start with "The": The White Stripes, The Hives, The Strokes. My most recent interests are Sigur Ros, The Smiths, Pulp and Norah Jones.

I also like good fun pop music: ABBA, Kylie, Robbie Williams, Madonna, etc., :)

And the way you eat that oatmeal pie makes me just want to DIE!!

Elvis Presley said:

I saw Southern Culture here a few weeks ago, great show!

I'm sure they would put on a helluva show! I need to check them out...

[poseihua[

Now I'm listening to Camper Van Beethoven, Telephone Free Landslide Victory....

More specifically track number 8: Where The Hell is Bill?

:|

Back
Top Bottom