MERGED--->What song are you listening to at this very moment?+ what music you all...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
mad1, you dont know what i look like. :angry:

larrymullenangel: when did you get kid a? you like it?! which songs?

thats very cool.

That's Not Really Funny - Eels

ay.. i've never seen Pump up the Volume! i've heard the sdtrck though.. some good stuff.

Re: [poseihua[

U2SavesTheWorld said:
Now I'm listening to Camper Van Beethoven, Telephone Free Landslide Victory....

More specifically track number 8: Where The Hell is Bill?

:|

I think you need to put on Take the Skinheads Bowling!!

meegannie said:

:up: The Streets :heart:

i :heart: that song. :drool: i want a streets cd now. do they have more than one? which one should i get? HELP ME MEGGY!! :crazy:

and now i'm listening to the coldplay paris show - daylight. :der:

Speaking of the Eels, the singer E released an excellent solo album in the early 90s called "A Man Called E." I saw him open for Tori Amos on her "Earthquakes" tour back in the day. He's awesome :up:

5il;kdgs

HelloAngel said:
Speaking of the Eels, the singer E released an excellent solo album in the early 90s called "A Man Called E." I saw him open for Tori Amos on her "Earthquakes" tour back in the day. He's awesome :up:

:up:
:up:

Excellent album.

LOVE the Eels.

U2SavesTheWorld said:
Excellent album.
:yes: ! so cool you have that... man HA, i'd love to see em live.

anyway i'm listening to Spanish Dance Troupe - Gorky's Zygotic Mynci.

yeah i realize i'm posting twice in a row.

Dogs Got A Bone - Beta Band! i may have to skip over Dry the rain... :sad:

what you say?
you have no chance to survive make your time.

I've been a wat for a few days and while I was

my 2 youngest sons who play guitar recorded some of their songs on Platinum Logic( with their dad's help)I am impressed...of course.
"Sweet Home Alabama" by My Baby
"Romanza" by My Baby Rockstar( he needs a nylon string with pick-ups really for that one, on my steel string it sounds like Metallica "nothing else matters")
I :heart: homegrown music.

My neice is moving into a unit with he "ronaldo looka like" :D boyfriend....just his big smile reminds us of R9, her man is much better looking, a triathlete..good bod...down aunty cass) She gave me a HUGe box her old of cassettes and CD's. I'll be working through those this week.Some golden not-so-oldies. sweet, I need "new" music....expand the experience.

Robbie Williams"Angels" ?
I only briefly had internet voice chat and I heard a fellow U2 fan from texas singing that song....sweet little angel voice it was too. Fond memory MG.:yes:

'if you have music in your life you will always be happy" another old woman said that to me on the weekend...it must be true

another long "cass post"U said MUSIC
peace musiclovers:wave:

Quuen cass of the typos..I've been a "wAT FOR A FEW DAYS?

I've been "away"
away
away
away
like horses over the hill

sorry
eternally:rolleyes: :reject:

Back
Top Bottom