MERGED-->What are your New Year's Eve plans?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

diamond

ONE love, blood, life
So hows everybody ushering in the New Year? What are your plans?

Im seeing this band on NYs eve-:)

db9

theFixx.JPG

as far as i know i'm not doing anything. :shrug: but i am seeing phantom of the opera again tomorrow :D.
:drool:gerard butler:drool:

but i digress.

either i'll stay home and watch the countdown or i'll stay home and fall asleep.

My New Years Eve will consist of:

Italian food
a few bottles of wine
a few U2 dvd's
my sweetie on the couch

that's it...nothing terribly exciting but I can't think of anything else I'd rather do :)

Bono's American Wife said:
My New Years Eve will consist of:

Italian food
a few bottles of wine
a few U2 dvd's
my sweetie on the couch

that's it...nothing terribly exciting but I can't think of anything else I'd rather do :)

Questions the "nothing terribly exciting" part....:mad:

ps...then its back on the no-carb diet.........!:lol:

I'm going to a party at a friends. I will also be dateless in a sea of couples!! :lol: I have to say right now I dont really feel like going. But I already told my friend I would be there, so I should probebly go. Whether I make it to midnite or not is a different story. You just never know how these things will go. I could be home by 10pm or by 3am!! :lol: :wink:

Well, I'm going to be at my parents' friends' house, setting off fireworks and NOT getting drunk. It sucks when you're not legal. :(

Uh, well, my parents were planning on going out for dinner, so my sister and I were planning on having our own little party here at home (just the two of us)-we were gonna order pizza and rent some movies. But since 3 out of the 4 people in our household have all come down with colds within the last week or so, I think the plan to order pizza and rent movies is still on-don't know for sure, I'd have to check on that, but if that does happen, it'd be all four of us doing that instead of just my sister and me.

Those of you who do have plans tonight, have fun, and stay safe! :).

Angela

:hyper: Kariann and Schmeg are coming in to see me for the weekend! Schmeg should be in the air on her first flight right now :hyper: I'm going to make dinner and then we're just going to hang out here and watch some U2 concerts :drool:

I'm going to a party that some friends of mine organized. I hate fireworks, so I will have no part in spending money on those useless things. I guess I'll dance, talk and drink until tomorrow morning... Have fun all of you! And a happy new year ofcourse!

I'm going to be reading a book my sister gave me for Christmas, but I actually just got it, a great book called "Reading Lolita in Tehran", about a group of students and a teacher in Iran who read books banned by the government.

Well, it's New Year's Eve and I'm in front of the computer... sooooo exciting! :wink: But as the news have been so bad this week, a lot of people in Finland won't be celebrating at all. Too many have lost their loved ones in Asia and the rest of us are in a shock, too.

But I do wish everyone a happy New Year, may all your dreams come true in 2005... :heart:

tiny dancer said:
There might be a change of plans. I'm not feeling too good right now. Hope it's just my allergies, and not a cold.

Aw :hug:. Feel better soon.

Well, those of us in my house who've had colds this past week are getting over them (I took a nice, warm shower this afternoon, and I feel ten times better now than I did earlier today :)), so our family decided to go out for dinner tonight-went to Perkins. Now we're sitting here watching "The Twilight Zone" on TV (a good one is on right now, too-it's the hitchhiker one :D). And we're getting ready for midnight (only an hour and 40 minutes away). And needless to say, I'm gonna play "New Year's Day" :p.

Angela

Back
Top Bottom