MERGED-->What are your New Year's Eve plans?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Happy New Year to all

Last night we went a a fantastic dance with a great band. Lots of balloon bursting and kissing at 12pm! Got home at 2.30am - slept in to 11. Thats the way to do it!

i am staying in with a swollen ear and a raging ear infection. hurts like hell. Plus the only place thats worth going to near my moms place for NYE is up in Seattle, 30 minutes away and i don't have anyone to go with. there goes my midnight kiss this year :mad:

jesseu2 said:
i am staying in with a swollen ear and a raging ear infection. hurts like hell. Plus the only place thats worth going to near my moms place for NYE is up in Seattle, 30 minutes away and i don't have anyone to go with. there goes my midnight kiss this year :mad:

:( hope you feel better soon.

:kiss:

jesseu2 said:

Aw :hug:. If it makes you feel any better, I didn't get a midnight kiss, either. And feel better soon, by the way.

Happy new year to you all :wave:!

Angela

I was roaming the streets with a baseball bat just in case the elderly people and small children I was shouting at during the evening started getting lippy...! :eyebrow:

dumb drunken headache face alert...

newyears.jpg

is my thumb merely wrapped around my beer? or is it resting on her boobies? you be the judge.

Last edited:
The best is to have no plans at all!! or maybe - change them - just like that, one day before New Year's Eve :)

I did and I ended up with the best New Year's Eve ever :)

Headache in a Suitcase said:

newyears.jpg

is my thumb merely wrapped around my beer? or is it resting on her boobies? you be the judge.
If she were a butterball-

Her tongue would indicate she is ready

Moonlit_Angel said:

Aw :hug:. If it makes you feel any better, I didn't get a midnight kiss, either. And feel better soon, by the way.

Happy new year to you all :wave:!

Angela

heres a late :kiss:, :)

i feel lots better after pain pills with codene :up: boy it sure makes me want to sleep all day an up all night.

happy new year to you and everyone else!

jesseu2 said:
heres a late :kiss:, :)

Aw, thanks :). *Returns :kiss:*

Originally posted by jesseu2
i feel lots better after pain pills with codene :up: boy it sure makes me want to sleep all day an up all night.

LOL. Well, glad you're doing better :).

Originally posted by jesseu2
happy new year to you and everyone else!

Ditto.

Angela

Headache in a Suitcase said:

newyears.jpg

Brother-
It appears that your index finger is delicately close to an area of sexiness.:angry:

Here's how I spent my NYE-

db9
34278%3B%3A%3B23232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E2327%3D%3C3%3A%3D%3A58%3DXROQDF%3E2323738899%3A76ot1lsi

Back
Top Bottom