MERGED--> WARNING !!! another u2 wannabe + keane new single? + Keane

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

boystupidboy

Refugee
WARNING !!! another u2 wannabe

I read in the press the other day a review about the new single by Keane.It stated that their yet to be released single is a dead ringer for u2,even down to the Edgy's guitar sound......and they dont even have a guitarist :ohmy: Oh well if you cant beat them..........

Oh here we go. Obviously just because a song is likened to a U2 song by a reviewer means the band is obviously TRYING to be U2. :rolleyes:

Keane are crap. i hate it when i see their pianist trying to 'rock out' on a piano :uhoh:

their cover of WOWY was quite nice though...

No_WAY.sized.jpg

Keane are ok but they seem to lack something. They can sound the same on most songs to me and seem conservative. I like them, don't get me wrong, I just have many other favorites.

just heard the track and wow! thats sounds like a u2 track the intro the chorus ! anyone here post a link for the song?

Carek1230 said:
Keane are ok but they seem to lack something.

yes...it's called a guitarist :wink:

keane are alright. I like their songs fine and so far they haven't done anything to make me dislike them... :p

no, it's called musical talent or any ability that will afford them lasting musical value (ie. set them apart from all the other flash in the pan boring, similar-sounding bands out there now).

keane new single?

anyone have the link to the new keane single - is it any wonder? it soo much like u2 its scary!

Is this song called "Is it any wonder"?
I have a link, so post your email and I'll send it to you.

interesting...i thought keane was one guy, so i guess i have nothing interesting to contribute to this thread

Back
Top Bottom