MERGED --> Van Halen Reunite w/David Lee Roth + David Lee Roth is back in Van Halen

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lila64 said:
There are spoilers floating around about the rehearsal show. Saw it on Zootopia, if anyone is interested :shifty: I'm sure it's on other sites as well.

:ohmy: Need to see that i an going to one of the shows.

that link didn't work Reggie :shrug:

There were pics up yesterday on Yahoo photos from the opening show in Charlotte. I've got no interest really in seeing them. Saw them at the US Festival back in the day. Unless of course free tickets came my way :shifty:

Setlist:

01. You Really Got Me
02. I'm the One
03. Runnin' With the Devil
04. Romeo Delight
05. Somebody Get Me a Doctor
06. Beautiful Girls
07. Dance the Night Away
08. Atomic Punk
09. Everybody Wants Some
10. So This Is Love?
11. Mean Street
12. Pretty Woman
13. Drum Solo
14. Unchained
15. I'll Wait
16. And the Cradle Will Rock
17. Hot for Teacher
18. Little Dreamer
19. Little Guitars
20. Jamie's Cryin'
21. Ice Cream Man
22. Panama
23. Guitar Solo
24. Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love

ENCORE:
25. 1984
26. Jump

Lila64 said:
I've got no interest really in seeing them. Saw them at the US Festival back in the day. Unless of course free tickets came my way :shifty:

Wow we disagree on a tour!?! :wink:

Read a lot of reviews saying the sound/mix are horrendous, heard a couple of boots, doesn't sound too good.

Sorry to bring back an old thread. But I saw Van Halen last night in Detroit. They were really good. I have seen them on just about every tour since 1984 and it was about as tight as I have ever heard them. Eddie is back to the Eddie of old and has his shit together. Dave's vocals were also very good. Great setlist, high energy show.

If you like Van Halen at all you should go see them. Its worth the money.

Just saw Van Halen on my birthday...

April 24th at the American Airlines Center in Dallas. I have to say that it was one of the best birthday presents I have ever recieved!!!!! Along with Bono, David Lee Roth is one of the most charismatic frontmen in rock. Alex VH is an underrated drummer. Eddie is a musical genious. Wolfgang is a novice bass player but who isn't at 17. Much like a U2 or a Police concert, I could sing along to every lyric 'cos 1978-84 era Van Halen is pure classic.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom