MERGED --> Type the first thing that pops into your head Part XI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know there was a lot going on . If Luka leaves, I think the show will go down hill. I like Sam's new look, and yes you are right about her son. He really is in need of some kind of help. Do you think that he saw Sam shot her ex-husband?

Just thinking of lovely flowers appearing through the snow and the sun beginnning to shine while little rabits jump around and cute wee lambs play :lol: :cute: :dance:

:lol: us too! I go crazy whenever i see them&also if we're going past and see lambs out in the country so prepare to hear me squeal :laugh: :cute: :cute: :lmao:

Awwww :cute: i hope you won't think i'm crazy when you saw me going a bit nuts over animals!! :uhoh:

But do you squeal OMG if you see a cute wee dog out in the street? :lol:

Oh i'm going to get to 24, 000 soon!!!:D

Oh well it sounds like we'd be in tune with that sort of thing then! My mum has been feeding some of the little birds in town with some seeds&she gets a laugh from that! :lol: i've thrown bread to the gulls&they are funny!!!! :yes:

They're really funny aren't they? I don't imagine you'd see them where you live do you? We have loads of them here! We love seeing them down at the coastal towns when we travelled down there to Kintyre! :lol: :cute:

We took quite a few pics of them, incl a juvenile one up close - it was just too funny!!

:applaud: :dancing: that's so cool Carek! My friend said gulls are his favs too so we're all gull lovers around eh! I could have a montage of our gull pics too!!!!

Well here i am at 24, 000 ladies!!!! :rockon: :dancing: :applaud: :hyper:

:hi5:

Night everyone and i'm really looking forward to your reply tiny! :wave:

Back
Top Bottom