MERGED --> Type the first thing that pops into your head Part XI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well my brain doesn't appear to be working so i'm going to take your advice and get off now Carek :wink:

Night everyone&see you all soon i dare say, oh and Happy Chinese New Year!! :wave: :hug:

:wave: Goodnight Susan, sleep well my friend :hug:

I know what you mean about Anna Nicole Smith, Tiny....it's plastered everywhere you look. I wonder who the father it also, and what kind of health the small baby is in.

:ohmy:

I don't do dishes often, last time I did I accidentally smashed a mug :grumpy:, my parents seem to deem it safer to do it themselves. Same applies to ironing :wink:

Total U2 Nut said:
:ohmy:

I don't do dishes often, last time I did I accidentally smashed a mug :grumpy:, my parents seem to deem it safer to do it themselves. Same applies to ironing :wink:

:lmao:

tiny dancer said:
:hug: Total U2 Nut :hug: Thought that you needed a :hug: for being picked on. :(

Hey, thanks :wink: :hug:

They made me cry so much I've got a huge red nose, I'm hoping it'll go down by the time I have to go back to college :wink:

Picture008.jpg

:shifty:

:wink: have you heard the comic relief song by Sugababes&Girls aloud? I haven't heard it anywhere at all! :shrug:

Yeah, and no, not really :wink: I think it's the nose that gives away my errr, lack of hip-ness :shrug:

Maybe I will add it, make a public fool of myself, hell, why not :lol:

Back
Top Bottom