MERGED --> Type the first thing that pops into your head Part XI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:yes: you are lucky Maddy and i feel pretty lucky too for not getting any snow thank god! :happy:

Oh Michael J Fox!! I love the Back to The Future films :love:

:up: :dance: so great! Love the bit in the 1st film when Marty's playing the solo on guitar at the enchantment under the sea dance and he tells them their kids are gonna love it :lmao:

:love: :lol: thanks for that! Just watched it :wink: also really funny when he says here's the new sound you were lookin' for!!!!

on the a1c test for the diabetes, last November it was 6.1 and they wanted to get it under 6. so with my change in diet and some exercise, it is now 5.6!!!! so no meds for me, just continue on this food plan and keep exercising. I'll have another check in 3 months. :D

Doozer61 said:
on the a1c test for the diabetes, last November it was 6.1 and they wanted to get it under 6. so with my change in diet and some exercise, it is now 5.6!!!! so no meds for me, just continue on this food plan and keep exercising. I'll have another check in 3 months. :D

That is very good news. I am on the path right behind you! Not fun :no: But it CAN be managed. :yes:

YAY!!!!! :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:

really happy to hear that Dooz! :happy: :heart:

I'm off to bed now everyone see you all later :wave:

Back
Top Bottom