MERGED ----> Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes: Engaged + Congrats Tom and Katie - Page 22 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 11-16-2005, 06:41 PM   #316
War Child

Local Time: 06:31 PM
Give me a break. If you had a choice between an ugly nice guy or Chris Klein, you would take Chris Klein in a heartbeat. Hot guys, no matter how cocky or jerkish they are, can get any woman they want. Period.

Old 11-16-2005, 07:04 PM   #317
War Child

Local Time: 06:31 PM
Chris Klein in a club:

*approaches hot chick*

"Yo baby, you know you want me."

*chick seems intrigued*

Chris: "You know you want this... *grabs croach*"

*Both Chris and hot chick proceed to the bathroom where hot chick performs oral*

You know it's true...

Old 11-16-2005, 07:21 PM   #318
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 10:31 AM
luckily for me my boyfriend is hot and noncocky, all around nice, fun, and sweet

and as for you ^ windmill get over yourself, just because you feel/are an outsider doesn't mean you know how it works for everybody else

i've been asked on dates by guys I think are good looking but decline simply because they have a crummy personality ex. being cocky, or cant hold an interesting conversation
Old 11-16-2005, 09:53 PM   #319
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 02:31 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Windmilllane
Give me a break. If you had a choice between an ugly nice guy or Chris Klein, you would take Chris Klein in a heartbeat. Hot guys, no matter how cocky or jerkish they are, can get any woman they want. Period.

You know, you really need to get over this theory that people just want hot people. Quite frankly, I have a few choice words I'd like to say to you but I'll keep it clean.
Old 11-23-2005, 09:00 AM   #320
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 01:31 PM
He's played a fighter pilot, sports agent and samurai onscreen – but is Tom Cruise now preparing to imitate an obstetrician in real life?

In an interview taped Oct. 30 with Barbara Walters for her upcoming special Barbara Walters Presents: The 10 Most Fascinating People of 2005, which airs Nov. 29 on ABC, Cruise revealed his latest purchase for his expectant fiancée Katie Holmes.

"I bought a sonogram machine," Cruise told Walters. "I am gonna donate it to a hospital when we are done."

Added Walters: "Wait, you are going to do your own sonogram?"

"Yes," said Cruise, laughing.

The devices, which use ultrasound waves to allow a peek at a fetus's development, can cost anywhere from $15,000 to over $200,000. (Cruise's rep declined to comment on the purchase.)

So does Tom know if their camera-ready kid is a boy or a girl? "No, I don't," he said. "Barbara, I would tell you. I would say, 'I know if it's a boy or a girl and I'm not telling you.'"

Walters asked, "So what do you see?" Said Cruise: "A little baby."

It's wait and see for wedding plans too, according to Cruise. "We are gonna get married next summer or early fall," he told Walters. "We don't have a date set yet."

Walters volunteered to catch the bouquet. But before Babs can dive for the flowers, Cruise has work to do. He and Holmes recently left for Shanghai, where he'll spend a couple of weeks on location to film scenes for Mission: Impossible 3, due out next May.
Old 11-23-2005, 10:28 AM   #321
Blue Crack Addict

Oh that's lovely that they have their own sonogram!

Old 11-23-2005, 10:30 AM   #322
Blue Crack Addict

from imdb.com..A little more info.

Klein: "I Hate Fat Girlfriends"
American Pie star Chris Klein has hinted at why Katie Holmes ended their engagement at the beginning of the year and found love with Tom Cruise - he has a mean streak. The unforgiving actor tells women's style magazine Elle that he hates placating women and refuses to accept his partner gaining weight because it leads to insecurity issues. He says, "When a woman isn't feeling good about herself and you combine that with her period, eventually she'll ask you if you like her body. You have to say no... I don't placate." He also admits he fell in love with the majority of his female co-stars and counts them all as ones that got away. Klein adds, "I've got this policy that you don't sleep with them (co-stars); it complicates stuff. So it's the Heather Grahams, the Rebecca Romijns, the Mena Suvaris, and the Leelee Sobieskis of the world. They all got away." Meanwhile, the actor admits he plans to stay friends with his ex, even though they no longer speak to one another. He states, "Are we friends? Absolutely. Do we talk? No."

What a sweetie!
Old 11-23-2005, 10:33 AM   #323
Blue Crack Addict

yeah, they all got away -I'm sure they were all dying to be with him

get over yourself buddy
Old 11-23-2005, 11:18 AM   #324
Blue Crack Addict

Who wouldn't be insecure if they were with a loser like him?
Old 11-23-2005, 11:23 AM   #325
Blue Crack Addict

Location: basking in my post-concert glow still mesmerized by the orbit of his hips..Also Holding Bono Close as he requested.
So wait, Tom is a licensed Sonogram technician too!
Old 11-23-2005, 11:55 AM   #326
Blue Crack Addict

Isn't it fantastic MVD? I can't wait for him to do one on me when I get pregnant!
Old 11-23-2005, 01:14 PM   #327
Blue Crack Addict

Location: basking in my post-concert glow still mesmerized by the orbit of his hips..Also Holding Bono Close as he requested.
Techie Cruise!
Old 11-23-2005, 02:45 PM   #328
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!

Local Time: 10:31 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by MrsSpringsteen
He's played a fighter pilot, sports agent and samurai onscreen – but is Tom Cruise now preparing to imitate an obstetrician in real life?

In an interview taped Oct. 30 with Barbara Walters for her upcoming special Barbara Walters Presents: The 10 Most Fascinating People of 2005, which airs Nov. 29 on ABC, Cruise revealed his latest purchase for his expectant fiancée Katie Holmes.

"I bought a sonogram machine," Cruise told Walters. "I am gonna donate it to a hospital when we are done."

Added Walters: "Wait, you are going to do your own sonogram?"

"Yes," said Cruise, laughing.

The devices, which use ultrasound waves to allow a peek at a fetus's development, can cost anywhere from $15,000 to over $200,000. (Cruise's rep declined to comment on the purchase.)

So does Tom know if their camera-ready kid is a boy or a girl? "No, I don't," he said. "Barbara, I would tell you. I would say, 'I know if it's a boy or a girl and I'm not telling you.'"

Walters asked, "So what do you see?" Said Cruise: "A little baby."

It's wait and see for wedding plans too, according to Cruise. "We are gonna get married next summer or early fall," he told Walters. "We don't have a date set yet."

Walters volunteered to catch the bouquet. But before Babs can dive for the flowers, Cruise has work to do. He and Holmes recently left for Shanghai, where he'll spend a couple of weeks on location to film scenes for Mission: Impossible 3, due out next May.

Ugh! GAG....now I've heard just about all I want to hear from the Tom Cruise camp. Do your own sonograms...isn't that a bit much? Give me a freakin break! How sad.
Old 12-16-2005, 01:32 PM   #329
Blue Crack Addict

Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes greeted the season in style Thursday in New York, as they celebrated her birthday with dinner, a private trip to the FAO Schwarz toy store – where Tom entertained with handstands – and a late-night ice-skating adventure in the rain, PEOPLE reports exclusively.

While Holmes spent the day shopping at such Madison Avenue boutiques as Barneys, Donna Karen, Ralph Lauren, Miu Miu and Chloe, her husband-to-be didn't come out of the hotel until dinner time, whereupon he scored high marks with the bartender at the Post House steakhouse – despite the fact that, as a Scientologist, Tom doesn't imbibe.

"He seems like a regular guy," the bartender tells PEOPLE. "He was very nice."

After the midtown feast with a group of about a dozen people, Holmes's pre-birthday celebration (she turns 27 on Sunday) continued at Fifth Avenue institution FAO Schwarz, which was closed to the public by the time the Cruise contingent arrived around 9:30 p.m. The toy store was ready for them, too: festooned with balloons tied to small white tiger dolls and 7'-tall stuffed giraffes.

But the real show was put on by Tom and his pregnant fiancée, with both of them performing on top of the store's giant piano – jumping, bouncing, trying to tickle out a tune on the ivories. At one point, Tom did a handstand.

Katie must have approved: She clapped and laughed before the couple embraced and shared a long, 30-second kiss.

The emporium also had a surprise in store of the birthday girl: cupcakes with candles, which she blew out with Tom's help. The party then moved downstairs, near the videogame area, and by 11:30 p.m., the pair were ready to move on, thanks to a caravan of four SUVs.

But the night wasn't over. Despite some nasty rain with some sleet thrown in, Tom and Katie took to Central Park's Wollman Rink (the same one that King Kong and Naomi Watts use onscreen in the new movie epic) and skated, in between hugging and kissing.

They remained on the ice for about half an hour, after which Katie took refuge inside while Tom continued to skate a little longer. Around 12:30 a.m., the group left the park and returned to the hotel – hopefully to get the mom-to-be into some dry clothes
Old 12-16-2005, 01:56 PM   #330
Blue Crack Addict

This couple makes me gag. Doesn't it seem Tom is trying wayyyyyy too hard?