MERGED ----> Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes: Engaged + Congrats Tom and Katie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Down Under said:
I love the recent quote from Brooke Shields who (I believe) is currently performing in the musical “Chicago”. She said “I left two tickets for them one adult and one child”. :ohmy: :ohmy:

LOL, ooh...ouch.

Tom...eh, never really been my cup of tea. Katie, no real opinion on one way or the other. Regardless, meh, good luck to 'em :shrug:.

Angela

I think I will buy Tom a thesaurus for a wedding present so he can find other words to describe his fiancee. :wink:

Interesting timing too--not only does he and Holmes have movies out, but so does ex-wife Nicole...who I feel really bad for.

I don't feel bad for Nicole Kidman. She's classy. She doesn't go bouncing around on the furniture anytime she is with someone new. She doesn't even acknowledge who she is dating. Maybe these stupid stars should learn some tricks from her and keep quiet as to who you are dating.

U2Girl1978 said:
I don't feel bad for Nicole Kidman. She's classy. She doesn't go bouncing around on the furniture anytime she is with someone new. She doesn't even acknowledge who she is dating. Maybe these stupid stars should learn some tricks from her and keep quiet as to who you are dating.

I think she's classy, too. But I do feel bad for her--it's hard enough getting divorced and seeing your ex get re-married. But when it's this public? And when your ex is claiming he's "never been in love before"? That has to hurt.

Anyone else notice Katie talks out the side of her mouth all the time? Watching Batman, this really began to irritate me.

skjuls said:
Another thing, in one of the interviews Tom says he's never been to the Eiffel Tower!

I read that - he's a major movie star, world traveller for how many years? That just doesn't seem possible to me

Maybe he never went to see it because he'd look even shorter standing next to it :wink:

holy moly..

tcruise2.jpg

MrsSpringsteen said:

I read that - he's a major movie star, world traveller for how many years? That just doesn't seem possible to me

Maybe he never went to see it because he'd look even shorter standing next to it :wink:

:wink:

True!!!

Her sunglasses make me think of a bug. So how much did that cost Mr. Cruise.

His cousin William Mapother is 6'1'' just that TC didn't get the tall genes.

All these women are jealous of Katie Holmes. She got the hottest guy on the planet, and they are all jealous of her.

Come to think of it, I am jealous of Tom Cruise for being such a hottie. He is a hottie and I am so ugly.

Back
Top Bottom