MERGED ----> Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes: Engaged + Congrats Tom and Katie - Page 19 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 10-11-2005, 06:12 PM   #271
Blue Crack Addict

Location: basking in my post-concert glow still mesmerized by the orbit of his hips..Also Holding Bono Close as he requested.
Local Time: 07:50 AM
Rob Thomas rumors?

People have way too much time on their hands.

Old 10-11-2005, 06:18 PM   #272
Elvis' Naughty Angel

Local Time: 08:50 AM
That story warranted a quickie return reply.....

*back into obscurity I go*

Old 10-11-2005, 06:19 PM   #273
Blue Crack Addict

Location: basking in my post-concert glow still mesmerized by the orbit of his hips..Also Holding Bono Close as he requested.
Old 10-11-2005, 06:24 PM   #274
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!

Local Time: 04:50 AM
What kind of Robb Thomas rumors?
Old 10-12-2005, 12:43 AM   #275
Blue Crack Addict

well here is another photo. She is apparently mad about these pictures because they make her look further along then she actually is. SURE!

[q]http://entertainment.news.com.au/story/0,10221,16883491-10431,00.html
Katie's big bump
From staff writers

October 11, 2005

IT seems Katie Holmes' bulging belly has set tongues wagging in Hollywood.
The former Dawson's Creek babe, who only last week announced she was expecting with movie star fiance Tom Cruise, has been spotted around town with a sizeable bump - prompting speculation she is more than three months pregnant.

A trip to watch Tom's adopted daughter Isabella play soccer in a local park in Los Angeles over the weekend sparked the whispers, according to London's Daily Mail.

The 27-year-old was seen in a floaty purple top with a prominent belly and protruding belly-button - a sign usually associated with stages later than three months.

One parent at the park told the Mail: "To me she looked more like a girl who was five months pregnant than three. If she does still have six months of her term left to go, she is going to be as big as a house by the time the baby arrives."

Cruise, 43, has two adopted children - Connor, 10 and Isabella, 12 - with Australian star Nicole Kidman.

Advertisement:
The Top Gun star began dating Holmes in April and the lovebirds were engaged eight weeks later in Paris.

Their over-the-top public displays of affection initially lead many to speculate the pairing was a publicity stunt to spruik the couple's respective new films. Cruise's couch antics on The Oprah Winfrey Show prompted more ridicule from fans and spectators alike.

The pregnancy appears to be a massive about-face for Holmes, who in a 2003 profile in the Sunday Mirror of London, discussed how "she went to cheerleading practice, got straight-A grades, and made a pledge that she would remain a virgin until marriage."

Reports last week said the first-time mum will be giving birth in silence, in line with the strict beliefs of Scientology.

Holmes has also recently ditched her publicist in favour of her husband-to-be's spokeswoman and sister Lee Anne Devette.

Holmes was engaged to American Pie hunk Chris Klein until January but has never married. Cruise has been married twice, firstly to Mimi Rogers and then Nicole Kidman. [/q]
Old 10-12-2005, 04:24 AM   #276
Jesus Online

Local Time: 11:50 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by MissVelvetDress_75
well here is another photo. She is apparently mad about these pictures because they make her look further along then she actually is. SURE!
I was thinking her belly button poking out was a weird sign, despite things with pregnancy always only being a 'general rule'.

I've got to find out when they announced this engagement. I'm sure it's a shotgun wedding.
Old 10-13-2005, 07:38 PM   #277
Blue Crack Addict

By Jeannette Walls
MSNBC
Oct. 12, 2005

Tom Cruise’s future father-in-law apparently isn’t a happy camper.

Katie Holmes’s dad is said to be “very upset” because his unmarried daughter is pregnant with Cruise’s child. And, what’s more, the devoutly Catholic Martin Holmes reportedly is none-too-thrilled about his daughter’s involvement in her husband-to-be’s controversial religion, Scientology.

“[Martin Holmes] was very upset and got into a real spat with Katie,” the forthcoming issue of Life & Style Weekly quotes “a close friend” of Cruise as saying. “Tom had promised her parents that they would do the right thing and get married before any baby came along.” After scolding his daughter, according to the mag, Martin Holmes berated Cruise by declaring “You’re no good.”

He said he and his wife were very upset by the news,” according to the source, “and demanded the pair get married quickly.”

Furthermore, a member of Christ the King Church, which the Holmes family belongs to, told L&S that Cruise and Holmes’ publicist, his sister Lee Anne DeVette, sent a letter to parishioners, asking them not to talk to reporters. Although a family friend told the mag that the Holmes family is thrilled by the news of a grandchild, they’re also concerned.

“It seemed like Katie was being controlled by Scientologists,” the friend told L&S. “Now they wonder if it’s a Rosemary’s Baby situation, where Katie is being groomed to provide Tom with a child.”

DeVette didn’t respond to The Scoop’s repeated requests for comment.
Old 10-13-2005, 07:44 PM   #278
Blue Crack Addict

Old 10-13-2005, 07:55 PM   #279
Blue Crack Addict

From Contact Music:

Quote:
O IVF TREATMENT FOR HOLMES, SAYS AUNT

KATIE HOLMES conceived her baby with fiance TOM CRUISE without the aid of in-vitro fertilisation (IVF) treatment, according to the Hollywood beauty's aunt.

CAROL ZYDORCZYK has spoken out to deny reports pregnant Holmes received IVF treatment.

She says, "I can assure you they did it the old fashioned way."
What - was she there for the blessed conception?
Old 10-13-2005, 09:01 PM   #280
Blue Crack Overdose

Hahahaha was the aunt in the room with them?
Old 10-13-2005, 10:00 PM   #281
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

i wonder if she is even pregnant at all ...
Old 10-13-2005, 11:25 PM   #282
Blue Crack Overdose

She sure looks like it some recent pics but then she IS an actress
Old 10-14-2005, 12:44 AM   #283
Blue Crack Addict

nah...
Old 10-14-2005, 02:42 AM   #284
Blue Crack Overdose

Cheaters! Those BASTARDS! They are just trying to fool all of us!
Old 10-14-2005, 10:27 AM   #285
War Child

Quote:
Originally posted by U2Girl1978
Matchbox Twenty's Rob Thomas (who has had to contend with his own rumors of bi-sexuality)

Oh, foo! ...any remotely attractive male celebrity (and some non-remotely attractive ones for that matter) gets the "gay or bi" rumors at some point in his career.

First, Mrs. Rob Thomas was bought off for an undetermined sum.

Sum? She already has access to her husbands' millions...Buying her a big, expensive bauble would be more believable.