MERGED ----> Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes: Engaged + Congrats Tom and Katie - Page 18 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 10-10-2005, 03:24 PM   #256
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 08:01 AM
Betrothed couple Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise, who announced last week they are expecting their first child together, watch his daughter, Isabella, 12 (with ex-wife Nicole Kidman), play soccer Saturday in Los Angeles. During the game, enthusiastic fan Cruise shouted "Good play, Isabella!" and high-fived his fiancée when his daughter's team scored a goal.

Old 10-10-2005, 03:30 PM   #257
Blue Crack Addict

Location: basking in my post-concert glow still mesmerized by the orbit of his hips..Also Holding Bono Close as he requested.
Is she showing already?

Old 10-10-2005, 03:31 PM   #258
Blue Crack Addict

looks like it in that picture
Old 10-10-2005, 03:32 PM   #259
Blue Crack Addict

Location: basking in my post-concert glow still mesmerized by the orbit of his hips..Also Holding Bono Close as he requested.
woah she must have got pregnant several months ago.
Old 10-10-2005, 04:12 PM   #260
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 09:01 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by MissVelvetDress_75
I read this morning that the unborn baby is already being called "Tom Kitten" by the press.
Tom Kitten?!
Old 10-10-2005, 04:40 PM   #261
Blue Crack Addict

This entire thing is too bizarre for words. Nevermind that she's been hanging out on the set of MI3 on a constant basis and there was NO paparazzi photos of her "bump" yet now it's so prominent.

Everything about this couple strikes me as weird.
Old 10-10-2005, 05:12 PM   #262
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 05:01 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Carek1230
Can you say BRAIN WASHED?
Please use the proper term: Scientology
Old 10-10-2005, 05:26 PM   #263
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!

Old 10-10-2005, 09:16 PM   #264
Jesus Online

Local Time: 12:01 AM
I know she's skinny, but she's got to be at least 4 months in that photo.

it's a nice day for a...white wedding
Old 10-10-2005, 09:24 PM   #265
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Can anything regarding these two be on the up and up and taken at face value?

I think L. Ron Hubbard's frozen sperm were used to get her pregnant.
Old 10-11-2005, 01:22 AM   #266
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!

Old 10-11-2005, 03:56 PM   #267
Rock n' Roll Doggie

I heard on a radio program, that when she is having the child, that she cant scream or have any drugs, I guess the screaming can be traumatic to the child, and they also said that she cant speak around the child for 7 days, 7 day's of peace or something, I heard this on KLSX 97.1. It must suck trying not to scream.
Old 10-11-2005, 04:00 PM   #268
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 09:01 AM
Ok I got this off of some website and it seems far fetched to say the least....

A friend of mine just got back from LA and heard this scoop about Tom & Katie from someone who works at Universal. The source said that they (Tom & Katie) have a 5-year contract and he's paying her $8 million. The engagement happened so fast because Rob Thomas' (Matchbox 20) wife caught Rob and and Tom in bed together and they rushed the engagement so that it would overshadow that scandal. Obv., take it with a grain of salt. Read below. This was just published.

Independent Sources

Bureaucrats? Independent Sources Confirms Existence of Tom Cruise/Rob Thomas Rumor Independent Sources announced today that it has uncovered a new, previously undiscovered Tom Cruise rumor: Tom Cruise and Matchbox Twenty's Rob Thomas are lovers! Independent Sources has hesitated writing about Tom Cruise/Katie Holmes for many reasons. First, there are other things going on in the world that, believe it or not, rank higher on the importance scale. Second, pretty much everything that can be said is
being said.

However, someone (I'll call her Mistress of the Hollywood Rumor) just walked into Insider's office with the following dish that I feel compelled to pass on. I did a quick check of Technorati and it wasn't there. So even if it is not true, it is at least original. No doubt that anyone with an Internet connection has read about Tom Cruise being gay. According to rumor lore, he has had a long-time boyfriend in Chicago who is an Asian pilot for American Airlines. This is an accusation that Cruise and more importantly Cruise's many attorneys vehemently deny.

There have been many stories that supposedly corroborate his sexuality but never a smoking gun. Rumor mongers attribute this to the fact that Cruise goes to great lengths to cover his tracks. We are told that everyone around him signs extensive confidentiality contracts with enormous penalties for indiscretion. (Exhibit A: the 8-page confidentiality contract Cruise's housekeeper was forced to sign).

Such stories have been around for years and Cruise has evidently attempted to counter them with a series of high-profile heteronormative relationships. First, Nicole Kidman, then Penelope Cruz, and most recently Katie Holmes. In each instance, the "relationship" is actually a contract that gives the women a boost to their careers, a lot of money, and an elegant lifestyle.

Here is where this particular rumor gets interesting. Not long ago, Marisol, he wife of Matchbox Twenty's Rob Thomas (who has had to contend with his own rumors of bi-sexuality) found her husband in bed with Tom Cruise causing Cruise's people to shift into high gear. First, Mrs. Rob Thomas was bought off for an undetermined sum. Second, Cruise and his handlers set out to immediately find Cruise a girlfriend. Second-tier actresses were targeted. A list was drawn up with Jessica Alba (#1 pick) and three other girls who fell out for various reasons.
Originally targeted (#3 I think) but later rejected as "undesirable" was rumor queen Lindsay Lohan. Way down at #5 on the list was Katie Holmes, but that was the one with whom they were able to strike a deal.

Once the contact was signed, photo ops were set up, leaks were made to the right places, and we've had celebrity relationship on steroids ever since. One thing I will credit this rumor for is how it nicely explains Tom's behavior this past few months-including the couch jumping episode on Oprah. Cruise simply didn't have time for the Holmes rumors to circulate at its normal speed and he couldn't allow it to be second page news while the tabloids focused on Brad, Jennifer and Angelina. No, this relationship had to immediately become the "it" topic.

Well, that's how we hear it.
Old 10-11-2005, 04:05 PM   #269
Blue Crack Addict

That does not surprise me. And using L. Ron Hubbard's frozen sperm wouldn't surprise me either.
Old 10-11-2005, 05:49 PM   #270
War Child

Local Time: 02:01 PM
That has to be the craziest thing I've read all day. I mean, yes the whole thing is bizarre but.....

Katie has to have a few million already; nobody would agree to that. And Nicole too?

Lindsey Lohan? I'm sorry, but Tom Cruise would practically be branded a child molestor. There is a considerable difference between 18 and 26.

Who comes up with this stuff?