MERGED ----> Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes: Engaged + Congrats Tom and Katie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here I thought that with baby showers you give gifts and play those annoying little games. As for having read what the article described as a Scientology style birth. There is no way in hell I would ever agree to those terms!

MrsSpringsteen said:
On that Inside Edition show last night they had video they claimed was from her baby shower over the weekend-women were walking in carrying these big poster boards with instructions for the Scientology style birth.

Now that's an interesting baby shower

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006140204,00.html

Pardon me for saying but that is such a load of horseshit right there.

I hope while she's in labor that she grabs Tom's testicles and he sees what pain feels like.

:tsk:

Last edited:
U2Girl1978 said:

Pardon me for saying but that is such a load of horseshit right there.

I hope while she's in labor that she grabs Tom's testicles and he sees what pain feels like.

:tsk:

absofukkinglutely :lmao: :applaud:

getawtf.gif

kellyahern said:

Clearwater is Scientology's "world headquaters".

Yay :| .

I always get strange vibes when I'm around there, and now I know why.

It's the site of the Children of the Corn.

I came across this website called Operation Clambake it talks about Scientology,after going through some of those articles the CoS should be shut down and made illegal,i had no idea that Scientology could actually cause death,apparently in the article "Cheryl's Story" 9 babies have died as a result of a doctor who used "the Dianetic Birth" method,this is what Tom & Katie will be implementing at their baby's birth,lets have our fingers crossed nothings happens to the child.

Check it out!!!
www.clambake.org:sad:

That's horrible! Why would anyone want to do something that could possibly cause harm to their unborn child? Im not against anyone's religious beliefs. But I believe this Scientology stuff goes too far!

These are the celebrities that are scientologists. :huh:

Anne Archer

Beck Hansen

Billy Sheehan

Carina Ricco

Carl W. Röhrig

Catherine Bell

Chick Corea

Chris Masterson

Corin Nemec

Danny Masterson

Edgar Winter

Eduardo Palomo

Erika Christensen

Geoffrey Lewis

Giovanni Ribisi

Greta Van Susteren

Haywood Nelson

Isaac Hayes

Jason Beghe

Jason Lee

Jeff Pomerantz

Jenna Elfman

Jennifer Aspen

John Travolta

Judy Norton

Juliette Lewis

Karen Nelson Bell

Kate Ceberano

Keith Code

Kelly Preston

Kimberly Kates

Kirstie Alley

Leah Remini

Lisa Marie Presley

Lynsey Bartilson

Marisol Nichols

Michael Fairman

Michael Roberts

Michelle Stafford

Nancy Cartwright

Pablo Santos

Priscilla Presley

Rev. Alfreddie Johnson, Jr.

Sharon Case

Sofia Milos

Terry Jastrow

Tom Cruise

Xavier Deluc

From Access Hollywood:

...It's a girl for Tom and Katie!

Just nine months after Katie Holmes' love for Tom Cruise made headlines, everyone is waiting patiently for their first-born's imminent arrival.

Well, now, no one has to wait to decide what color pajamas they’re going to buy as a gift!

Access Hollywood has learned that Tom and Katie will be welcoming a daughter into the world.

Of course, the excited, soon-to-be Mommy has been busy decorating a nursery.

Katie picked up $20,000 worth of bedding and furniture at L.A.'s chic Petit Tresor boutique, according to People magazine.

"It's very easy to rack up an expensive bill especially when you are as excited like she is and it your first baby," Petit Tresor co-owner Samantha Winch told us.

Samantha and business partner Nina Takesh gave us a preview of Tom and Katie's must-haves for their special delivery!

Nina showed us the beautiful nursery pattern that was chosen for baby's bedroom walls.

"It incorporates all the beautiful rhymes, nursery rhymes that we are all very familiar with from 'Humpty Dumpty" to "Cat and the Fiddle" and bringing us back to what is beautiful and what is intrinsic in a old-fashioned nursery," Nina said.

Samantha showed us a Fleur Veel diaper bag that retails for $178!

"It's very popular," Samantha said. "Katie loved it."

A fancy faux mink mini teddy bear for $49 also caught Katie's eye.

"It is adored by Katie and Tom," Nina said. "It has several different pieces that go with it, one being the hat again lined with faux beautiful mink."

And Teddy’s faux mink throw?

It retails for $155 and is an absolute must-have according to Samantha and Nina.

But there was one item Katie knew she was not going to see right away if someone purchased it from the registry.

So, she bought the plush elephant herself!

"The elephant was adored by Katie," Samantha said. "It's very plush and soft and she just couldn't stop squeezing it."

Lila64 said:
Katie picked up $20,000 worth of bedding and furniture at L.A.'s chic Petit Tresor boutique, according to People magazine.

"It's very easy to rack up an expensive bill especially when you are as excited like she is and it your first baby," Petit Tresor co-owner Samantha Winch told us.

:rolleyes:

Lila64 said:

Samantha showed us a Fleur Veel diaper bag that retails for $178!

A fancy faux mink mini teddy bear for $49 also caught Katie's eye.

It retails for $155 and is an absolute must-have according to Samantha and Nina.

Of course it's really very easy to rack up a huge bill when a celebrity is willing to drop thousands and thousands for babies that don'e need all this expensive stuff and when retailers price gauge knowing celebrities will pay any price for their wares.

:no: :barf: :down: :lmao: :madwife: :rolleyes:

NW or some other had a story on them in the latest issue which says Scientology rules state the baby is to be left without contact from the mother for at least 24 hours after birth. It mentioned something about it ideally being up to a week of quiet for the baby with no contact or cuddling, anything.
If it is as the article implied, then it goes beyond some fucked belief and becomes child neglect which is jailable. I have to find an online article to get others' opinion. I hope I misread it.

Carek1230 said:

Of course it's really very easy to rack up a huge bill when a celebrity is willing to drop thousands and thousands for babies that don'e need all this expensive stuff and when retailers price gauge knowing celebrities will pay any price for their wares.

:no: :barf: :down: :lmao: :madwife: :rolleyes:

I drove to N.Calif. to get my sister-in-law's crib before my daughter was born. I didn't feel the need to go out and spend hundreds or thousands of dollars (that I didn't have) on a baby crib and matching furniture. I splurged on the bedding and that was it (Winnie The Pooh
wnnmmm.gif
)

:up:

My son's crib, changing table and chest of drawers was bought at a garage sale-neighbors next door to my mom and dad. We weren't going to pay full price for new baby furniture. And when we were done with it, I gave it away.

Angela Harlem said:
NW or some other had a story on them in the latest issue which says Scientology rules state the baby is to be left without contact from the mother for at least 24 hours after birth. It mentioned something about it ideally being up to a week of quiet for the baby with no contact or cuddling, anything.
If it is as the article implied, then it goes beyond some fucked belief and becomes child neglect which is jailable. I have to find an online article to get others' opinion. I hope I misread it.

:angry: unbelievable. :tsk:

Angela Harlem said:

who feeds the baby then? I'll learn them a thing or two about infant development... :shame:

Angela Harlem said:

Does this mean the baby isn't held at all? God I hope not. Those first few days with the mother are soo important. I'm guessing no breastfeeding either :|

I was separated from my mother at birth for a few weeks because she got very ill and had a staff infection after delivery . I'm assuming someone held me though :uhoh:

Im sure someone did hold you Redkat :hug:

I hope to god that someone has a brain and doesn't go through with this Scientology birth! How the hell you going to go and basically neglect the child like that?! :mad: Im sorry but anyone who agrees to those terms doesn't deserve to have a child.

This is one of the most ridiculous things I have ever heard. What on earth are these cult people thinking this separation from mother at birth and left unheld and un nutured immediately following birth is going to prove? How could Tom allow this to happen? I mean he has 2 adopted kids from his union with Nicole, and how did they know the children were not held, etc. according to these ridiculous Scientology rules when they were born? This makes me sick. I would argue with anyone the importance of this time in an infant's life when it is so important to have the nurturing, the bonding with care givers. There is SO MUCH to be said and proven about human touch.

Scientology: :down: :madspit:

Angela Harlem said:

That is so fucked up.

:|

Still, if I were a woman, I would never EVER resist Tom Cruise, the sexiest male stud in the history of mankind.

:drool:

thirsty Windmilllane?
koolaid6.jpg

Still, if I were a woman, I would never EVER resist Tom Cruise, the sexiest male stud in the history of mankind.

:drool:

and if you were a woman, he might not be interested in you :shifty:

j/k :hmm:

ultravioletluvv said:
Does anyone else think her bump looks a bit weird?

katie2.jpg

You know looking at that picture it really does look rather weird. To me it looks almost fake which makes me wonder :hmm:

Stupid computer erased the wrong part of my message,lol. Forget now how I had it exactly worded with my theory,lol. So you think it too Ultra that this is possibly a fake pregnancy? I think Tom Cruise is trying to revive a career that is fading out really fast. He's weird as hell anymore I know that! Why someone would go agree to any of this just blows my mind.

Last edited:
It's not that far-fetched... I've thought that myself... Tom Cruise has just gotten weirder and weirder over the past year... At this point, nothing would surprise me... I just wonder what the hell Katie was thinking when she got involved in all this...

1TOMCRUISE.jpg

ultravioletluvv said:
It's not that far-fetched... I've thought that myself... Tom Cruise has just gotten weirder and weirder over the past year... At this point, nothing would surprise me... I just wonder what the hell Katie was thinking when she got involved in all this...

1TOMCRUISE.jpg

That is a scary picture :yikes: and her bump does look a little off :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom