MERGED --> Time to play a new game, gang + Post pictures of your whippet, guys. NOW!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kieran McConville

ONE love, blood, life
Post pictures of your whippet, guys. NOW!!

If you don't have a whippet (a breed of dog, guys), then you can't PARTICIPATE IN THIS THREAD!

IF YOU DO have one, then post the picture - NOW!!!!!

DO IT!!

whippetDM1207_468x669.jpg

Holy shit Melon, that's not a whippet, that's a 'bully whippet' (a cousin of the common form of the breed).

I'm afraid you'll have to take this one up with Elvis.

Re: Post pictures of your whippet, guys. NOW!!

Kieran McConville said:
If you don't have a whippet (a breed of dog, guys), then you can't PARTICIPATE IN THIS THREAD!

IF YOU DO have one, then post the picture - NOW!!!!!

DO IT!!

i never realized until now that your sig is animated.

The Sad Punk said:
Check out my massive whippet, towering over the others.

group1.jpg

Haha, you nearly had me for a moment there, The Sad Punk. But then I see on closer inspection that one of the dogs is simply standing on two legs, like a human.

Nice try, but that is a regular, friendly, whippet. They beg for treats, you know.

Time to play a new game, gang

I like to call this game 'post or die'.

It goes something like this. Post pictures of your pet Doberman - now.

If you don't post said pictures - now - I'll execute you.

Got it? Good. This could be a real fun game, unless of course you don't own a Doberman.

Then, it could be a problem. An 'Anxiety Doberman Experience', dare I say it!

Heh.

Come on guys, post your pictures of Dobermans, right now, right... now.

So the dog ate your homework? heh.

Come on Angie, let's get busy posting Doberman pictures. I don't even care if it's yours, any old dog will do. Fuck, I don't even really care if it's a Doberman. Melon posted a picture of a man-bear-pig in my 'whippet' thread, after all.

Kieran McConville said:
So the dog ate your homework? heh.

Come on Angie, let's get busy posting Doberman pictures. I don't even care if it's yours, any old dog will do. Fuck, I don't even really care if it's a Doberman. Melon posted a picture of a man-bear-pig in my 'whippet' thread, after all.

Let's be frank, you don't even care if it's a dog picture. In fact, you don't even care at all!!!

LOL

Hey, want me to post some pictures of the now-famous couple in SA? I was thinking of turning the collective stomachs of FYM with an article (once I look for one), but figured if they have enough of these people to make Springer shows then they're not gonna care about old dad and daughter in the old holy city of churches, are they? Or are they?

I don't know what the people want anymore.

The, er, now-famous couple in SA that I've never heard of.

Sorry, I must not be paying enough attention to the news nowadays.

My mates are trying to get my nickname changed to 'whippet'. Apparently it's to do with my *slender* frame.

Not sure if that contributed much to the thread there.

I can answer that question COBL4 - it did contribute something to the thread, so thanks. It contributed a post.

GUYS! Pictures of whippets please.

Back
Top Bottom