MERGED --> The Temple Bar – It’s All About Flow…HUH? UYMFA! + Useless Banter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The poster above needs to look alive out there.

The above poster needs to get his head in the game.

The above poster needs to lay off the bottle the night before game day. He smells like a distillery.

UberBeaver said:
The poster above needs to look alive out there.

The above poster needs to get his head in the game.

The above poster needs to lay off the bottle the night before game day. He smells like a distillery.

okay so i missed the relevance to this style of posting. whatchooo talkin bout willis?

UberBeaver said:

I'm not sure why Pfan and NSW started it, but to me I pretend I'm a sportscaster churning out cliches. It's fun. This poster has a true love for the game.

That's exactly what it is, it's a sportscaster, or player, spouting off sports cliches.

jackass lazy faculty who like to create a middleman. i realize i'm being hypocritical, and that i obviously don't have much to do really. but i do do the things that need to get done, there's no doubt of that. i'm just bothered that they would send me an e-mail saying "please contact this office for me and ask them... it is urgent" when in the time it took them to e-mail me they could've called themselves. i obviously don't know jack about the situation since i am not involved firsthand. p.s. i'm not their assistant. i've got my own domain. when i need assistance where the fuck are they?

this one woman in particular actually asks me to print out her e-mails for her. WHAT THE FUCK???

when i do leave, i'm giving the office a nice tree trunk so they can take turns fucking themselves with it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom