MERGED --> The Temple Bar – It’s All About Flow…HUH? UYMFA! + Useless Banter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You poor man :giggle: She's in TO this weekend - the concert was tonight... I saw her bus on my way to work yesterday morning, parked outside the hotel near my office.. to say it was *very* pink would be an understatement :lol: I feel sorry for anyone who had to work at the ACC tonight :wink:

Yeah, you know I put the boys to bed and slammed down a couple of cold ones...I'm feeling...:D

But of course I'm alone with my Ratt and Mötley Crüe DVDs....:|

What's going on in the Windy City tonight...is it cold as fuck there...:eyebrow:

It's pretty cold, and snowing for the last few hours...but I am liking it so far.....I think perpetual Spring really bored me after a while...I like seasons, I really do.

Ratt and the Crue, of course. :)

Oh, but you're used to the seasons...I've never known any different...:shrug:

I watched a couple of Ratt vids and then came back here...:eyebrow:

I looked at my last.fm totals from last week...I supposedly listened to Nirvana a ton last week...I just don't f'in' remember. I have been watching the Unplugged DVD...I forgot how good that show was...:up:

Hey hows the network coming along...:hmm:

Damn, I'm sorry I missed VG...:(

Just thinking out loud....:yell:

Shit I'm drunker than I realized...but I'm still typing well... I think...:scratch:

OK...now I'm just boring myself...which is probably how most people feel when I post...:lol:

Yeah, well it's a new network, and I'm sure like most new businesses it takes time to iron out the kinks and build an audience...even if there is one already in place...:yes:

Alright...I'm rolling out to go watch some pron or more hair metal videos...:shifty:

No it ain't. Worked a lot this week, late every night. Had a headache earlier today, took some Tylenol and it helped. Then went to the mall in the valley to do some shopping. My head hurts again & my feet are tired. I need a foot massage. And maybe some hot tea with rum. And to sleep for many many hours. But alas, the youngen has asked for my assistance in the teacher present wrapping department. :happy:

UberBeaver said:
Everything happens for a reason it's all connected - there is no coincidence. In other words, mia: You're all ready there. Wow. Remember = Celtic = Good. Ranger = Bad. Just like real life.

thank you. I was wondering how I could break the news to her. :fate:

Re: I'm Committing Career Suicide Here....

Reggie Thee Dog said:
bestofbothworldstour003.jpg

Picture courtesy of my lovely daughter....:ohmy:

no comment. enough said.

Re: Re: Re: Re: I'm Committing Career Suicide Here....

snowbunny00774 said:

and I'm the nice moment killer?Q!?!?!?!?!?~

Yes. I say something nice to you, you shred it up.

This was not you saying something nice to me, it was you making a general statement.

Everything I learned, I learned from you.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I'm Committing Career Suicide Here....

No spoken words said:

Yes. I say something nice to you, you shred it up.

This was not you saying something nice to me, it was you making a general statement.

Everything I learned, I learned from you.

I was being no comment and you want me to always be that :(

how will I impart my genius advice in ZC :(

you didn't learn anything from me :mad:

tre buddy, what's wrong? :handsyoualemonforcomfort:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I'm Committing Career Suicide Here....

snowbunny00774 said:

I was being no comment and you want me to always be that :(

how will I impart my genius advice in ZC :(

you didn't learn anything from me :mad:

tre buddy, what's wrong? :handsyoualemonforcomfort:

I learned tons from you, and still do.

Just read your advice. Spot on, actually.

I want you to be yourself, of course.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I'm Committing Career Suicide Here....

No spoken words said:

I learned tons from you, and still do.

:uhoh:

this cannot bode well for society :cringe:

well yeah, that all needed to be said. the whole I don't know what to say thing?? tell your boss he's fired. that was all screaming to be said :tsk:

No spoken words said:
Anyone that starts whining because a roommate is only spending 4-5 nights a week at home needs a stern talking to.

no shit. or therapy. or a codependent.

did you have roommates back in the day?

Back
Top Bottom