MERGED --> The Temple Bar – It’s All About Flow…HUH? UYMFA! + Useless Banter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
FYI

if the people in the store seem extra friendly, it is not because they have the Christmas spirit. It is because, you fucking tool, as you are swanning around you are wearing youu name tag and security pass.

:banghead:

it does. and came out with 10 things I don't need and they didn't have the things I wanted. it's just a great big vacuum waiting to suck me in.

night Reg :kiss:

to think I've wasted the last two nights making bits of paper that look like a 2 yr old threw shit at and it stuck and then they tried to write a greeting on it, when I could have made everyone slippers. I phail, again.

yer all gettin slippers next year folks :)

snowbunny00774 said:

to think I've wasted the last two nights making bits of paper that look like a 2 yr old threw shit at and it stuck and then they tried to write a greeting on it,

they sound lovely :love:

Someone at work yesterday was going to send out an honest Christmas letter this year. Her stepson is ditching school and failing out. They're worried her daughter is having unprotected sex and they'll be grandparents by next year....

I hope I get to see the finished product. :up:

redkat said:

they sound lovely :love:

Someone at work yesterday was going to send out an honest Christmas letter this year. Her stepson is ditching school and failing out. They're worried her daughter is having unprotected sex and they'll be grandparents by next year....

I hope I get to see the finished product. :up:

How refreshing - I love those people! :heart:

How are you, my dear? It's been ages.

Well, I love the NFL so things do not feel weird to me until February...the gap between Football ending and March Madness starting sucks.

I do miss College Football, but, the Bowl games will start soon.

or not :)

thankfully the kids were getting antsy in background. I knew I loved them for a reason :D

I'm going to clean up, post the usual random nonsense, get my nails done, P&hubby are coming over for the night, dinner, much drinking, maybe putting my tree up if we feel like participating in that side of Christmas, and trivial pursuit if I can get Steve to play, and that may have to be a compromise of just asking the questions in the hot tub. hopefully we'll just stay inside though.

They may not be bringing the four leggeds - I asked if they were and was told that Tucker (after darcy tucker) made a bad decision this morning and might be grounded :lol: they need a child, stat.

anyway, I know your sorry you asked now, that'll learn you.
good luck with your reading listening and walking nsw.

Mia, did you go to that place today?

snowbunny00774 said:
or not :)

thankfully the kids were getting antsy in background. I knew I loved them for a reason :D

I'm going to clean up, post the usual random nonsense, get my nails done, P&hubby are coming over for the night, dinner, much drinking, maybe putting my tree up if we feel like participating in that side of Christmas, and trivial pursuit if I can get Steve to play, and that may have to be a compromise of just asking the questions in the hot tub. hopefully we'll just stay inside though.

They may not be bringing the four leggeds - I asked if they were and was told that Tucker (after darcy tucker) made a bad decision this morning and might be grounded :lol: they need a child, stat.

anyway, I know your sorry you asked now, that'll learn you.
good luck with your reading listening and walking nsw.

Mia, did you go to that place today?

Sounds nice, and, not sorry I asked at all.

The snow is coming down heavily now, I might head out soon. I am digging winter a lot more than I thought I would, after a decade in LA.

No spoken words said:

Sounds nice, and, not sorry I asked at all.

The snow is coming down heavily now, I might head out soon. I am digging winter a lot more than I thought I would, after a decade in LA.

I just looked outside and it is really coming down heavy here too. Have fun if you go out!

Back
Top Bottom