MERGED --> The Temple Bar – It’s All About Flow…HUH? UYMFA! + Useless Banter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hey, is that the hot guy who saved a dog or something and got suspended...I forget the exact details. I know he was hot though, and that's the important part.

no, not feeling the lmao for that one. if it rolled its eyes maybe.

laziness RB, bone laziness.

snowbunny00774 said:
hey, is that the hot guy who saved a dog or something and got suspended...I forget the exact details. I know he was hot though, and that's the important part.

no, not feeling the lmao for that one. if it rolled its eyes maybe.

laziness RB, bone laziness.

Yes! He has his hearing Friday and was reinstated! I just edited my post with a pic, but in case you missed it:

0708_cyrusinthepark04.jpg

How sad is it that I'm a THS agent groupie?

I'm sorry, what is this Temple Bar about? What now?

snowbunny00774 said:

my new boss says he sees me in some kind of HR role with the company eventually :whywegotnohilarioussmiley:

Your first act as HR person should be to fuck up his paper work so that he no longer works there. :cute: Then tussle his widdle head on the way out. "Who's a cute wittle unemployed boss? You wanna baba? Bossy wanna baba? Aww...STFU and get a job, bitch."

elevated_u2_fan said:

Pf26 was all up in my grill talking about "he could have made a better thread: and shit...

I told him to sit down and respect.

That youngin need to back the fuck up and learn to recognize his elders. Shiiiiit, son. Little man gets some good ones in and it all goes rushin up to his head? Oh hell naw. Nuh uh.

elevated_u2_fan said:
^ AWW YEAH!

Why was it a spin off? Spin off or what? :huh:

well, i created it based off a comment in an fym thread (the locked one). i don't know if i'd technically classify it as a spin off because it was based on some off-topic banter. but, i think that still counts.

i guess i'm the spawn of 2 rats fucking in a sock.

Back
Top Bottom