MERGED --> The Temple Bar – It’s All About Flow…HUH? UYMFA! + Useless Banter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No spoken words said:
Then, remind yourself that you do the job because it's your job, and the perks are just a bonus. You get to do a lot of flying for cheap or free, yes? That's your payoff...ths stuff with the Horse is just gravy and coincidence....if it pays off bigger down the road, fantastic...if not, well, at least you have great photos of them disembarking last year. :)

Booooorrrriiiinnnggg.

Dude, I got 3 episodes left of Season 4 of the Wire, and though it seems nothing has happened, the setting up for season 5 is amazing. I'm so psyched. Now. HBO rules.

my new years resolution is to get a life that involves a lot less work. There just isn't a whole lot to do if I'm not here, so I think that's part of it. anyway, end of whine.

salad guy, that sucks. if you took comfort from NSW's words that's unfortunate and just weird, please don't tell him or he'll be doling all kinds of nonsense advice to everyone. that being said, you had the kind of access it sounds that most people wouldn't dream of, and yeah, whatever he said about gravy blah blah blah :hug:

Last edited:
UberBeaver said:

Booooorrrriiiinnnggg.

Dude, I got 3 episodes left of Season 4 of the Wire, and though it seems nothing has happened, the setting up for season 5 is amazing. I'm so psyched. Now. HBO rules.

HBO rules 1/2 the time.

They've got crap movies. :|

UberBeaver said:

Booooorrrriiiinnnggg.

GFY.

Plenty has happened, and the emotional impact of Season 4 grows and grows as you get to the end. And, yes, a masterful set-up for Season 5, which starts in less than a month. I'm psyched, too.

snowbunny00774 said:
my new years resolution is to get a life that involves a lot less work. There just isn't a whole lot to do if I'm not here, so I think that's part of it. anyway, end of whine.

salad guy, that sucks. if you took comfort from NSW's words that's unfortunate and just weird, please don't tell him or he'll be doling all kinds of nonsense advice to everyone. that being said, you had the kind of access it sounds that most people wouldn't be dream of, and yeah, whatever he said about gravy blah blah blah :hug:

My resolution is to remember that no good deed goes unpunished, doubly so as it pertains to you.

U2Girl1978 said:

HBO rules 1/2 the time.

They've got crap movies. :|

An extremely valid point - though they played Grandma's Boy a lot, which is key.

When I say not much has hapened, I mean in terms of "action" or tactical cop planning. But a ton has happened via dialogue. It's friggin art, man.

UberBeaver said:

When I say not much has hapened, I mean in terms of "action" or tactical cop planning. But a ton has happened via dialogue. It's friggin art, man.

Oh, okay. We're on the same page, then.

I told you, to me, it's the single greatest season of TV, ever. To me.

No spoken words said:

My resolution is to remember that no good deed goes unpunished, doubly so as it pertains to you.

So are you gonna fuck her shit up or something? lol. I'd pay good money to see you two fight in a ring. I'm laughing like a dope just thinking about it. lol. It'd be the WWE's first "Idiot Match". You should fight in a cage with ladders - and watching the two of you dopes try to figure out how to use any objects in there to your advantage - it'd be like watching cavemen discover fire. HAHA. I'd like to see this go down. Let's work on getting that going, k? Thanks.

UberBeaver said:

So are you gonna fuck her shit up or something? lol. I'd pay good money to see you two fight in a ring. I'm laughing like a dope just thinking about it. lol. It'd be the WWE's first "Idiot Match". You should fight in a cage with ladders - and watching the two of you dopes try to figure out how to use any objects in there to your advantage - it'd be like watching cavemen discover fire. HAHA. I'd like to see this go down. Let's work on getting that going, k? Thanks.

I'd rather fight you, douche.

UberBeaver said:

I can only assume you're on crack.

either way your spectacular card just got yanked from the mailbox :tsk:

phillyfan26 said:
Yeah, those teenagers are a bitch. What they doing this time to drag you down?

Just that their plans always come first and they don't even consider others. I'm just supposed to work around HER. :hrrrrrmph: Her good friend from Australia will be staying with us (and another friend, rotating nights) from 12/28-1/6. So I don't know if I can make any plans for myself during that time. There's an interference gathering/show on 12/28 (U2 Tribute band AND Depeche Mode Tribute band). It's about 1.5 hours away from here on a Friday night, and I'm trying to figure out how I can make it there.... :sigh:

DO I stop at walmart on the way home so I don't have to leave my house tmw, or do I just go home and then be cracky tmw about the fact I shouldn't have been so fing lazy tonight?

I love that this is my Friday night. pitchfork please.

snowbunny00774 said:
DO I stop at walmart on the way home so I don't have to leave my house tmw, or do I just go home and then be cracky tmw about the fact I shouldn't have been so fing lazy tonight?

I love that this is my Friday night. pitchfork please.

Make the stop.

Lila64 said:

Just that their plans always come first and they don't even consider others. I'm just supposed to work around HER. :hrrrrrmph: Her good friend from Australia will be staying with us (and another friend, rotating nights) from 12/28-1/6. So I don't know if I can make any plans for myself during that time. There's an interference gathering/show on 12/28 (U2 Tribute band AND Depeche Mode Tribute band). It's about 1.5 hours away from here on a Friday night, and I'm trying to figure out how I can make it there.... :sigh:

that show :drool: I wish I was able to be there. I'm off that week and everything. :bitter:

snowbunny00774 said:

either way your spectacular card just got yanked from the mailbox :tsk:

Why? What I do?

What do you need from Walmart? Don't you know Walmart supports child labor and sweat shops in Malayasia? And all those hungry kids make, seriously, like a dollar a week. That's crazy. But I'm sure whatever you need is worth it. Totally.

Do what NSW says. He may be a douche bag, but a wise one at that.

Yes, I really want to go to that show & see 'the gang'. :sigh:
<<Cranky - don't want to be sitting here/home :|

I don't shop at Walmart. Target FTW!

UberBeaver said:

Why? What I do?

What do you need from Walmart? Don't you know Walmart supports child labor and sweat shops in Malayasia? And all those hungry kids make, seriously, like a dollar a week. That's crazy. But I'm sure whatever you need is worth it. Totally.

yeah yeah, report me to Bono.

Good Luck Jules :up:

I'm out. for a bit. I'm sure I'll be back advertising my wasted life in a short while. toodles.

Lila64 said:

I solved this dilemma for my 'rents when I got my license.

Then again, they have three kids younger than me, so it really had no effect at all.

Yeah, well we could all be out Christmas shopping together, but noooooooooooooooooooo. That has to apparently wait til tomorrow night when her schedule (so far) is not booked. Whereas... all my nights are open. Sad. Put a pitchfork in me too.

Bye, snow :(

UberBeaver said:
Can you leave them home with a babysitter or something? Got family that could stay over the night? Is 1.5 hours too far to drive home at night for you, does the show get out late?

Hubby could stay home with them, not a big deal. It's just a long drive from here to Long Beach on a Friday night during the holiday season. And yes, I'm sure it would be a very late night. Ever driven in S.Calif? :| Two tribute bands and hanging out with Interferencers. What would you think?

And I'm just cranky tonight. I need the old Temple Bar friend: :EDITED: I can't even find killintheface smiley. Utter phailure

EDITED:
mad.jpg

Last edited:
You need a really good CD for the ride home.

I recommend Wet Sand be played at least three times.

Back
Top Bottom