MERGED --> The Temple Bar – It’s All About Flow…HUH? UYMFA! + Useless Banter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No spoken words said:

You can just use the quote button next time. It is rare that I post without doing so. I like stealing other's material and I don't give a fuck!!! I'm a rebel like that. You should be like me. Everyone wants to be like Mike.

Last edited:
snowbunny00774 said:

so modest. you're really going to have to work on that self confidence thing :cute:

Well, she mentioned slick roads in PA, and I replied that I did one hell of a job pwnin' those roads. They were slick. But they can't touch me.

I've got my game face on now.

I've got my strategy well planned.

I'm in the zone now.

No spoken words said:

Snow, while the sentiment may be the same as my post, I really like that you didn't bullshit about coworkers blah blah making all things more palatable and that sort of nonsense. Great job keeping it real :up:

unico said:

You should drive her back. I don't know if she's a cougar, but she is single.

er, no. my driver, I drafted him first. Delilah can ask me, and if she gives me a pair of Louboutins I will allow it :goodhearted:

Originally posted by a wise man
Everyone stop doing the quoting bullshit. We get it. NSW isn't original. HAHA. Joke's over. Go get analyzed in It's Official!

Re: GFYAGBT7MB

unico said:
Liz are you any closer to the truth? Or am I not going to Scotland after all?

dude, I said stop calling people by their real names, I get confused easily :tsk:

You are going, I've got the Crays working on it in the background. No hints, I predict they will have an answer by Sunday. You won't be expected to fly out till June though :)

unico said:
How did Delilah get involved in this?

Pfan you just got my first real laugh of the day :up:

lynnok = delilah, she loves that song and has requested to be addressed by that name forever and ever.

Re: Re: GFYAGBT7MB

snowbunny00774 said:

dude, I said stop calling people by their real names, I get confused easily :tsk:

You are going, I've got the Crays working on it in the background. No hints, I predict they will have an answer by Sunday. You won't be expected to fly out till June though :)

I really might do it. If I suck in my courses next semester I'll really have no idea what to do with my life. It'd be nice to get away, learn more about myself, and figure stuff out.

Re: Re: Re: GFYAGBT7MB

unico said:

I really might do it. If I suck in my courses next semester I'll really have no idea what to do with my life. It'd be nice to get away, learn more about myself, and figure stuff out.

:D weekend trips to Dublin ;)

Originally posted by snowbunny00774

Cleverness isn't my strong suit, so I'll just rearrange some words in LM's post (adding in some poor grammar of my own) and pass it off as a comeback. :hyper:

Excitement! The bag with my laptop cords arrived today! (I leave tomorrow) Why is it a man wheeling a footlocker size carryon can bring it on the plane while my 16x20 ish bag had to be checked? And as usual they lost it. Never again. Airlines are evil.

Delilah? *shudders*

Last edited:
lynnok said:
Excitement! The bag with my laptop cords arrived today! (I leave tomorrow) Why is it a man wheeling a footlocker size carryon can bring it on the plane while my 16x20 ish bag had to be checked? And as usual they lost it. Never again. Airlines are evil.

Airlines aren't that evil...or at least as not as bad as doctors. :wink:

Were you one of the last ones to board? Or, how many carry-ons did you have with you? Did they hand write the tag (you have a better chance of getting upgraded to first class than getting your bag at your final destination when one of the white gate check tags get put on your bag and sent to the belly of the plane from the jetbridge)?

Not getting your bag for days sucks! Mike (NSW) will tell you that...he got stuck in our adventure to get our bag back on day three of our four day trip to Bonolulu last year. :crack:

lynnok said:
Why is it a man wheeling a footlocker size carryon can bring it on the plane while my 16x20 ish bag had to be checked? And as usual they lost it. Never again. Airlines are evil.

evenin', bar.

Lynnok, that's because people are selfish and stuff the carryon bins full with whatever they can manage to carry onto the plane. Whether it's actual regulation carryon size or not.

I would argue the TSA can be the diet coke of evil ... :yikes: or an annoyance in the name of safety and security.

... only because when I flew on Turkey Day morning, I saw two young guys in front of me get sent through the metal detectors repeatedly for no reason that I could tell. And I have to have a medical device hand-searched every single time I fly.

But then, I'm not an airport security agent. :shrug:

Last edited:
zonelistener said:

Airlines aren't that evil...or at least as not as bad as doctors. :wink:

Were you one of the last ones to board? Or, how many carry-ons did you have with you? Did they hand write the tag (you have a better chance of getting upgraded to first class than getting your bag at your final destination when one of the white gate check tags get put on your bag and sent to the belly of the plane from the jetbridge)?

Doctors are kindly types, often even handsome and funny. DENTISTS are the
root of all evil (nor can we make jokes)

I was in business class and one of the first to board. Footlocker man came on right behind me. And yes, I got a handwritten tag which probably said Orlando in unreadable penmanship. It was my only carry on. I just can't win when I travel. something always goes wrong.

Back
Top Bottom