MERGED --> The Temple Bar – It’s All About Flow…HUH? UYMFA! + Useless Banter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
unico said:

LAURA!!! :hug: I saw our boys last night. Barry and I had matching velvet jackets. If that's not destiny I don't know what is :drool:

So that's where you were!

You missed naked atheletes on Last One Standing.............................................................:D

OK well I'm off to head home for the break. Be back in a few hours! :wave:

U2democrat said:

So that's where you were!

You missed naked atheletes on Last One Standing.............................................................:D

OK well I'm off to head home for the break. Be back in a few hours! :wave:

I know. I had to choose between Rajko and Barry. Believe me it wasn't an easy decision. However I'm satisfied with the results :) I can catch a rerun later. Safe travels!!! Are you coming to DC during break? OHH! And you need to tell me if you are joining us for more Barry-lovin on New Year's Eve!

RedrocksU2 said:
Regg..it's cold over here...

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Carlos...it's f'in' cold here...I mean not North/Eastern US or Canadian cold, but cold for the West Coast...:yes:

violin_playing_hw.gif

I don't think people understand how friggin crazy and extreme our weather is here. From minus 25F in the winter to over 100 F and humid like you're walking through a steam bath in the summer. And we go right from one to the other, it's like we have maybe a week or two of reasonable, temperate weather in the spring and fall, and that's it.

<--- whiny :reject:

RedrocksU2 said:
What city are you in, VP?

Brantford, it's about an hour SW of Toronto. Wayne Gretzky is our claim to fame, that, and being the place where Bell invented the telephone, although some Americans* dispute this.

*And they're totally wrong.

unico said:
i've got some cheese to go with that wine, vp :sexywink:

</ </ </ </ </

mmm don't they look tasty?

They do! I'm a cheeseaholic, to the extent that even text cheese looks good. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom