MERGED --> The Temple Bar – It’s All About Flow…HUH? UYMFA! + Useless Banter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I like your attitude. Here's a freebie:

snowbunny: dominates shit while keeping it real. Annoys fellow posters with a knack for pointing out shortcomings and other failings. Retains an air of mystery by posting fractions of stories and never provides follow ups, a trait which adds to the annoyance factor. In a move hailed as wise by all involved, has claimed the rights to pfan once he turns 21. Endures NSW but we all know she shares the Federal Bank of Interference's utter disgust for him cause he sucks. 9/10.

UberBeaver said:
I like your attitude. Here's a freebie:

snowbunny: dominates shit while keeping it real. Annoys fellow posters with a knack for pointing out shortcomings and other failings. Retains an air of mystery by posting fractions of stories and never provides follow ups, a trait which adds to the annoyance factor. In a move hailed as wise by all involved, has claimed the rights to pfan once he turns 21. Endures NSW but we all know she shares the Federal Bank of Interference's utter disgust for him cause he sucks. 9/10.

:drool: I love it. You can even keep the change. My generosity knows no end.

:sad: I can see the good one outside. no fear, I stepped up my game and figured out how to use the non idiot proof corkscrew. I will not be stopped. If I'm doing round two of this craft shit I'm going to be well armed :D

corianderstem said:

Only enough to see it dissolve into what looked like this thread!

:wink:

silence, you.

this thread has a different air of "special" than that thread. for a start we're not exclusionary. okay fine, we are, but we're more subtle about it :skillz:

I still don't understand the point of IO.

People have said it's not like it used to be. What did it used to be like?

where's zoney? he's ye olde IO ferryman I think. he'll tell you.
or just post a thread in there that makes sense or mentions U2, that should summon him :yes:

or salads.

corianderstem said:

Only enough to see it dissolve into what looked like this thread!

:wink:

That's cause they ruined it. Absolute power corrupts absolutely and all that.

snowbunny00774 said:
:sad: I can see the good one outside. no fear, I stepped up my game and figured out how to use the non idiot proof corkscrew. I will not be stopped. If I'm doing round two of this craft shit I'm going to be well armed :D

I like these kind. Everything else = phail.

[/QUOTE]
Corkscrew.jpg

corianderstem said:
I still don't understand the point of IO.

People have said it's not like it used to be. What did it used to be like?

I have no idea. It's like the nonsense area. I guess the lemonade area is more serious or something. I dunno. And I don't know what old IO was like, but from what I gather it was a "you had to be there" type thing. That or I just don't get it all. Probably like this place for outsiders. I dunno. And yeah, zoney is like the Gatekeeper of old IO.

UberBeaver said:

I like these kind. Everything else = phail.
Corkscrew.jpg

that's the kind I had to use. I like the lazy kind. although apparently my laziness about going outside to the hot tub outweighs my lazy reluctance to use that kind.

the kind with the wings, you push the wings down and the cork comes out. I had a really cool tiny one that had soe canister of something and it popped it out. I ran out of canisters though and forgot to get soe last time I was home. so now I run at medium lazy till I get more.

some - remember I vacuumed some keys off my laptop last week? well the m didn't quite come off, but sticks now. I still have to work up the nerve to rip open the vacuum bag for the other ones but at least they still work.

see - a story for everything - fuck I have more nutmeg than anyone :(

I predict.... elfa will be opening the bar today, hopefully feeling better than yesterday :hugwithsurgicalmaskandgloveson:

Back
Top Bottom