MERGED --> The Temple Bar – It’s All About Flow…HUH? UYMFA! + Useless Banter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
UberBeaver said:
Not to be rude, but do people really care where bono is? And if so, why? It's a little creepy.

Ooh, are people fearful for Bono's safety again? Please share. I could use some mocking giggles to brighten my morning.

UberBeaver said:
Not to be rude, but do people really care where bono is? And if so, why? It's a little creepy.

It's not rude. You're in the thread with the sane people. Nobody in here cares where he is right now, unless there's a concert tonight or something, which there's not.

Just in general I see entire threads dedicated to his location. It's weird. And it's bad business. I've learned that when stalking, the less people that know, the better. I only tell my dog and my copy of Catcher in the Rye. Anyone else will start talking. And then they have to go bye bye. And that involves even MORE stalking. It's an endless cycle. Ugh. It's exhausting, really.

Oh, just the regular PLEBA stuff. I thought someone had piped up somewhere with an "Is Bono okay???? :sad: " post.

I think sometimes they want to know because if he's out and about, there might be pictures they can drool over.

Last edited:
I am disturbed by both concepts as well. How many times does someone need to see the same damned pictures of leather-wearin' open-mouthed, sunglassed Bono?

I have an interview tomorrow! :)

I'm not sure if it's with the recruiter, or with one of the people on that team, but I'm excited to even get past the first glance of my resume. Last time, the recruiter just called me to say she didn't think the job was what I was looking for.

So we'll see.

corianderstem said:
I have an interview tomorrow! :)

I'm not sure if it's with the recruiter, or with one of the people on that team, but I'm excited to even get past the first glance of my resume. Last time, the recruiter just called me to say she didn't think the job was what I was looking for.

So we'll see.

Good luck! :)

snowbunny00774 said:
I need y'all to refrain from using real names or at least put the people's IF names in brackets beside the real names. :lost:

<---Alicia :wave:

Thanks for the good luck wishes. I'm trying to move out of HR into the Entertainment department. It's for an admin position.

UberBeaver said:

Yeah, like his post isnt 500 punds of irony.

Are we like the misfits of Interference, that we actually all gel and think "we're" the sane ones...:lmao:

I do agree that we're not caught up in: 'What is Bono doing'...."Why does Bono wear tighty whities still" and the ever popular..."Is Bono a hermaphrodite?"

Back
Top Bottom