MERGED --> The Temple Bar – It’s All About Flow…HUH? UYMFA! + Useless Banter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Reggie Thee Dog said:
2 Girls and 1 Cup...most VILE thing I've ever seen...:sick:

Even I find that disgusting...completely heinous...:no:

Stay Away...Far AWAY....:yes:

All the evidence you need, right there.

Too late for NSW, though, Reg. You failed him.

Oh geez...sorry NSW...Why people want to watch that kind of stuff is beyond me...I'm sticking with sweaty armpits personally...:up:

Actually...I'm more amazed that the girls would actually do that...I may like pron...but that ain't pron...that's just gross...:yuck:

Snow, just looked it up, I guess there is an E! Canada:

E! is a Canadian English language privately owned television system owned by CanWest MediaWorks Inc., a division of CanWest Global Communications. Currently the system consists of six local television stations located in Quebec, Ontario, Alberta and British Columbia, including five stations owned by CanWest and one affiliate owned by Jim Pattison Group.

E! is a secondary service parallel to CanWest's larger Global Television Network, and frequently airs "leftover" foreign programs that cannot fit on Global's primetime schedule. Until fall 2007, the system was known as CH; the change in name coincided with the acquisition of various programming rights from the American-based E!: Entertainment Television, which now supplies a significant portion of the Canadian system's schedule.

VintagePunk said:
Snow, just looked it up, I guess there is an E! Canada:

oooh, I think I know of CH...I just can't find anything listed as E!

Thanks - that helps :)

I'm apologizing in advance for the state of these fucking things, I'd be better off mailing myself around I have so much bloody ink and glue all over me and NONE where it's supposed to be :mad:

I phail at cute things :sad:

I wasn't actually participating, just using it to moan seeing as I have no one to annoy the hell out of here like I'd like to have :yes:

Glad to hear things are a bit better with the wee one Jules. What's the word on her skin?

NSW - I said yes damn it :waiting:

Sorry, I'm all ADD tonight, plus I have a bitching headache from dealing all day and evening with nutso family members re: Christmas plans.

And on that note, I'm gonna go read. :wave:

zonelistener said:

I was going to make a smart ass comment like "oh, but your parents did not phail at this" but then I realized that this was too nice, and not in line with what you are usually served around here.

:angry:

and you would be correct. I appreciate that it passed through your mind briefly. I'd still be blinking and shaking my head in disbelief and confusion if it ever made its way in here.

Back
Top Bottom