MERGED --> The Temple Bar – It’s All About Flow…HUH? UYMFA! + Useless Banter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes, but only if he pronounces it like Joey Pants did on The Sopranos.

"That whoooooooooooooooooooooooor Amanda Peet!"

clue?

and get back to 7 something?

do you have any idea how boring/awful/nonpcthingsiwanttosaybutneverwillonhere making cards is? I have no brain left (there wasn't much to start with, I know)

snowbunny00774 said:
clue?

and get back to 7 something?

do you have any idea how boring/awful/nonpcthingsiwanttosaybutneverwillonhere making cards is? I have no brain left (there wasn't much to start with, I know)

no clues for you!!!!! and the first word is right. so is the 4th.

every time i think ive finished my cards i realize i have much more to go. :sigh:

a million give or take. It seems like it anyway. lots of peeps are getting store bought for fucks sake, this is ridiculous nonsense that I'm not cut out for. It's fun when I'm making them with those desperate housewife people and I'm a bottle of wine in, not so much now :( :sigh:

and yes.

No spoken words said:
Watch out, Zoney, he played for Philly, too, and PFan probably has negative memories of him, even though he was like 2 when he played there.

he played in Philly 87-89. That is like 18 years ago. Fantic26 was hardly a nut in his dad's shell.

No spoken words said:
Carek 1230 unnerves me and reminds me of some of the scarier elements of this site.

UberBeaver said:
that goatse thing (don't look it up, TRUST ME).

I shudder when someone even says "goats." It's too horrifying to contemplate.

And hey, I'd like to point out that I pointed out the scariness of the faux-Bono chest with Christmas lights, like, a week ago.

corianderstem said:

And hey, I'd like to point out that I pointed out the scariness of the faux-Bono chest with Christmas lights, like, a week ago.

Well, it bears (bares) repeating.

corianderstem said:

I bet if there was a way to somehow combine bono and the goats thing, it would end up an avatar in no time. Like if Bono's head popped out - or if Bono were the individual...not sure what the word is here...performing, maybe? You know someone would defend it and adopt it.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I freaking DARE you.

And I think it needs to be one of those Bono pictures where his mouth is wide open.

UberBeaver said:

I bet if there was a way to somehow combine bono and the goats thing, it would end up an avatar in no time. Like if Bono's head popped out - or if Bono were the individual...not sure what the word is here...performing, maybe? You know someone would defend it and adopt it.

PFan or LMP could whip this up.

Could be the UYMFA gang symbol.

That one I haven't seen, and I don't feel even the slightest urge to check it out.

I've seen some of the reaction videos floating around online though, and those are pretty funny. There's one with Q-Tip that made me laugh.

Back
Top Bottom