MERGED --> The Temple Bar – It’s All About Flow…HUH? UYMFA! + Useless Banter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The word woman turns Reg on. It's sad.

You could say, "A woman with sweaty pits." It would do the trick. It's true, look it up.

NSW: I enjoyed your set of movies on Space Moon:

Space Moon
Space Moon II: Electric Boogaloo
Space Moon III: The Search for Rock
Space Moon IV: Space vs. Moon, whoever wins, we all kind of win, so, yeah
Space Moon V: Wrath of Axver
Space Moon VI: Assault on Axver Island

phillyfan26 said:
NSW: I enjoyed your set of movies on Space Moon:

Space Moon
Space Moon II: Electric Boogaloo
Space Moon III: The Search for Rock
Space Moon IV: Space vs. Moon, whoever wins, we all kind of win, so, yeah
Space Moon V: Wrath of Axver
Space Moon VI: Assault on Axver Island

Ha, thanks. It's a great thread, in a totally dorky way, of course.

Phanan you bastard.

I missed out on the whole first round of Space Moon because it started while I was on vacation.

That thread was great NSW...:lol:

I'm sure I could do well in that contest...but I'm too lazy to enter...that and I've got evolving spines and sweaty armpits to take up most of my time now...:up:

I like how some users on Inteference get so righteous about threads or their 'importance' on this forum...:eyebrow:

Yeah, and I could see why...I'd agonize over my choices. I turn one in and then send an email saying "my finger slipped and pressed 'send' on accident...please accept this list with Sam Fox replacing Lily Allen in the third spot, but move it to the seventh spot instead"....can't have that...:no:

Did you submit a list NSW?

I submitted a list to round two. It's called "The Union Presents..."

I made the album covers for NSW, Beav, and myself.

Yeah, I did submit a list, seems like ages ago....well, YLB uploaded my list for me, and as PFan mentioned, he took care of the cover art....the UYMFA gangs sticks together, even on Space Moon.

Too long of a story.

This thread is merged now.

That's all I'll say.

I'm going to have a cup of tea.

snowbunny00774 said:
what she said. what the fuck did you all do today?? :sad:

catch me up please...

LemonMelon opened an IO thread where people can pay interference points to be analyzed. After Elfa and myself got hired on to work for LMelon, along with PFan and possibly Mia, we decided we needed to advertise, so we did so on our profiles....our locations, etc.....then a sort of scavenger hunt developed, where you'd look at someone's location, that would lead to another person's status, until it lead you to the IO thread. PFan decided to use his journal as part of the scavenger hunt chain....I then started a thread, asking people to go to his journal, because I promised to be a better salesman....that thread basically became another Temple Bar, and Sicy walked in, but she did not want a drink, she wanted a lockdown. So she merged the PFan journal thread with this thread, and there you have it. Oh, I left out Beav whining like a little girl the whole time, sorry.

The IO thread is still open, both in general, and for business.

Basically, they totally destroyed the value of Interference Points. It was a strong currency that meant something. Now it's just shit with people randomly throwing "points" out like they was free. It's a sad day, really. The Interland Economy = Shit. We've become a 3rd World Message board thanks to a poor business model.

UberBeaver said:
Basically, they totally destroyed the value of Interference Points. It was a strong currency that meant something. Now it's just shit with people randomly throwing "points" out like they was free. It's a sad day, really. The Interland Economy = Shit. We've become a 3rd World Message board thanks to a poor business model.

Yes, this happened, too. I accidentally left this out.

Back
Top Bottom