MERGED --> The Temple Bar – It’s All About Flow…HUH? UYMFA! + Useless Banter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LemonMelon said:

Rebel-Without-a-Cause-Poster-C10126232.jpeg

???

Yeah, that's pretty much what I had in mind. Although every once in a while, they break into a musical number, ala Grease.

Beav can post in his "Beav Thread" all by his lonesome, correcting his own grammar, awarding himself Interference Points, and wallowing in his own misery. And still, somehow, posting on a U2 forum as a non-U2 fan.

As a test, I'm considering going onto a Radiohead forum and being their resident Beav: non-fan who just hang around cause he has no life. I'll see how it goes.

How ironic is it that the merging has totally fucked up the flow* of the thread? Wow. I'm telling you all - Will power is the only true force in the universe, there are no coencidences - elfa messed with the space/time continuum when he put flow** in the thread.

*huh?
**Come again?

No spoken words said:

Beav claims he is not in the UYMFA gang, so bear that in mind when titling the thread.

Well, he has been vandalizing my house and threatening my family ever since you started coming here.

Beav, you wanna knock that off? I've paid dearly already.

UberBeaver said:
How ironic is it that the merging has totally fucked up the flow* of the thread? Wow. I'm telling you all - Will power is the only true force in the universe, there are no coencidences - elfa messed with the space/time continuum when he put flow** in the thread.

I told them that from the beginning, but everyone accused me of hating the flow.

WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?

UberBeaver said:

*huh?
**Come again?

oh yeah, sure, blame elfa... :madspit:

phillyfan26 said:
Beav can post in his "Beav Thread" all by his lonesome, correcting his own grammar, awarding himself Interference Points, and wallowing in his own misery. And still, somehow, posting on a U2 forum as a non-U2 fan.

As a test, I'm considering going onto a Radiohead forum and being their resident Beav: non-fan who just hang around cause he has no life. I'll see how it goes.

You just made the list, buddy.

Back
Top Bottom