MERGED --> The Temple Bar – It’s All About Flow…HUH? UYMFA! + Useless Banter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

I suppose I could earn my keep by running errands for you. Then after two weeks and a series of mishaps and a comedy of errors, I'd finally get them done. :up:

:lol:

You're hired! I mean, you're in. Maybe something will finally get done around these them parts.

Reggie - so... what are you doing all alone there :shifty:

It's just a perfect sentence, and I do not know her voice of course, but can almost hear her tone...."oh look its the UYMFA gang again". It's cracking me up.

Sicy, greatest of all mods. (That right there could buy us some time).

No spoken words said:
It's just a perfect sentence, and I do not know her voice of course, but can almost hear her tone...."oh look its the UYMFA gang again". It's cracking me up.

Sicy, greatest of all mods. (That right there could buy us some time).

Man, what a suck up.

:tsk:

phanan said:

Man, what a suck up.

:tsk:

It's all part of a grand master plan. So far, phase 1 has gone more smoothly than expected. Phase 2 will soon take effect. *attempts to swivel chair around, but finds that it's just a regular wooden chair. Goes out and buys a replica of Dr. Evil's chair and attempts to swivel it around, but it breaks*

Well, damn. :angry:

VintagePunk said:

Walking down the virtual sidewalk in perfect sync, snapping their fingers, combing their slick-backed hair, looking for a rival Interference gang to rumble.

Don't ever forget how I joined this gang in the first place.

VintagePunk said:

Walking down the virtual sidewalk in perfect sync, snapping their fingers, combing their slick-backed hair, looking for a rival Interference gang to rumble.

Rebel-Without-a-Cause-Poster-C10126232.jpeg

???

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom