MERGED ----> THE OFFICIAL NRL THREAD! WHAT'S YOUR TEAM? + NRL kickoff!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fly so high!

Refugee
NRL kick off!! Dragons v premiers 05!

At Teltra Stadium tonight the St George Dragons and West Tigers go head to head to kick off the first game of the NRL season!

GO THE WEST TIGERS!!!!!:applaud:

tHE OFFICIAL NRL THREAD! WHAT'S YOUR TEAM?

What's my? What's myyy? What's my,what's my teammmmm!?

Mine is the South Sydney Rabbitohs! (i was kinda forced into this by my dad when i was about.....3 years old!, and i am so happy to announce that my very good friend's son Michael Greenfield plays for them now! On ya Michael, we are so proud of you!)

2nd best team! West Tiger's! My town's team! The NRL Premiers of 2005! Whoooo-hooooooo!

Welcome to the 2006 season of NRL in Australia!

Dragons are coming on to the field......... up against the defending premiers...... the crowds roaring.................Brett Hodgson leads.......as captain of West Tigers!..................Dragon's kicked off!!!!!
It's on!!!!!!!!!

11th minute! Dragons score!!!.....WT 4 - St G 4

Everyone must be watching the game! I'm going to make a coffee and watch the game now my self.......I will let all you interested folks the score at Half-time!!!

Half-time! WT 8 - St G 10

Exciting 1st half that was! About 4 biffo's resulting in a Dragon's player being sin-binned!!!!

We are on for the 2nd half!
C'MON TIGERS!!!!!!!!

A fantastic night of footie!!!!

:whistle: blows FULL-TIME!!!!!!!

WEST TIGERS HAVE COME BACK THIS YEAR AS DEFENDING PREMIERS!!!!!!! GOOD WORK BOYS!!!!!!

WEST TIGERS 24 - ST GEORGE 15

New skipper Brett Hodgson,you done well!

Back
Top Bottom