MERGED: The Octagon Bar: Under Not-So-New Management At All, Really

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pax

ONE love, blood, life
The Octagon Bar: Under Not-So-New Management At All, Really

Go to it, kids.

First round is on me 'cause I had to close the old one.

The Octagon Bar

Well well, here we are in another new location....
Seems we outstay our welcome quite frequently, but hey! Who the hell cares, eh?

Come and have a seat. Make yourself comfortable(we all know I have)
and have a drink.
Just dont start any brawls or I might have to come out and discipline you

Bonochick said:
I need something really strong.

something strong?

one jagerbomb comin' right up.

*pours a shot of jägermeister*

*gets a can of red bull & pours it into the glass*

drop the jäger into the glass of red bull and chug away. :wink:

Same shit, different people.

I'm so bitter tonight. I need a pick me up.

:shifty:

I think my knees fell asleep. Is that possible?

**Runs into the bar**

I'll just take my morning tea to go - I'm in a hurry... as usual... :shrug:

Hope to catch some of you tonight (GMT+1) - I just might need a little :dance:... :wink:

See you later! :wave:

**Runs out of the bar with tea in hand**

Hello, Hello:wave:

Hey did anybody hear the new "Do they know its Christmas?"

Hey U2BG I heard "I'm Free" on the radio tonight on the way to hockey, turned it up loud and thought of you. :laugh:

What's the drink of the day?

Oookkkkaaayyy,

No body around again and if I stay around too much longer I will be really pissed (two bottles of wine will do that to you...)

Off to do something stupid...

Its so great having noone to talk to when I come in this bar....:(

No worries maties, I'll get over it...:wink:

Later...

** Walks in and takes a look around. :sigh: **
Moved again. The moderators swoop in quickly around here these days. Well at least they come in and set up shop for us. Over 3500 customers served.

** Inspects the bar at a distance and notices trash and empty glasses. Begins to sweep up and clean up around the bar **
:madspit: I keep missing everyone, and that new bartender I hired never seems to clean up the messes he leaves. :tsk: Maybe it's time I gave him the :up: He's been here a day and he's already gotten too uppity. :scratch: Young men between 18 - 24 of all cultures, creeds and colors are dangerous. Particularly in groups, especially when drunk. No wonder they raised the drinking age to 21. :tsk:

Hey, what's this? ** Inspects tea bag **

Hey hey Merc was here! :dance: ** Like Sherlock Holmes, determines that she left over 12 hours ago **

** Notices lipstick on what looks to be a glass of guinness **
Digsy too? :shocked: I've missed everyone!

** Wipes face paint and glitter off of the bar ** Tania, are your kids still in costume? Cute little buggers. Missed her too.

** Sits on the couch to enjoy the fruits of my labor and throws feet up on the coffee table **

Well, at least I got to go out with Tara last night! :love: She gave me coffee cake. I love the taste of cinnamon and sugar on my lips :drool: Thanks babe!

*walks quietly into bar...inspects the room on both sides of her before proceeding.:shifty:*
I had a bad experience this morning involving a gorcery store and a mechanical talking witch. From now on Im paying more attention to where Im walking.

I realized yesterday that I was alive when gas was a dollar a gallon. geeze. now i can say "when i was young...." :laugh:

me and tim had a blast last night. he thinks i made him coffee cake but i really picked it up from starbucks and put it on a plate:cute:

okay so Im alone in here.
and Im hungry.
what should i have for lunch?......

Just read the 12 steps of bonotheism in pleba. it explains a LOT about me:D

Im going to spend my first night alone in a hotel room by myself tomorrow. :huh: that could be dangerous. I might never go to sleep. just wander the halls all night......
:hmm: this is the hotel i got lost in last time. maybe wandering wouldnt be a good idea since i will have nobody to come rescue me this time

u2bonogirl said:
*walks quietly into bar...inspects the room on both sides of her before proceeding.:shifty:*
I had a bad experience this morning involving a gorcery store and a mechanical talking witch. From now on Im paying more attention to where Im walking.

I realized yesterday that I was alive when gas was a dollar a gallon. geeze. now i can say "when i was young...." :laugh:

me and tim had a blast last night. he thinks i made him coffee cake but i really picked it up from starbucks and put it on a plate:cute:

** Thinks he hears the door open, and slowly turns to see Tara skulk in **

You know that Oregon is one of only two states where they won't let you pump your own gas. :yes:

:shame: Starbucks? Well, it was how you served it that counts. :flirt:

How you doing sweet:heart:?

u2bonogirl said:
okay so Im alone in here.
and Im hungry.
what should i have for lunch?......

Just read the 12 steps of bonotheism in pleba. it explains a LOT about me:D

Im going to spend my first night alone in a hotel room by myself tomorrow. :huh: that could be dangerous. I might never go to sleep. just wander the halls all night......
:hmm: this is the hotel i got lost in last time. maybe wandering wouldnt be a good idea since i will have nobody to come rescue me this time

Did you decide to sleep in Portland, or Tacoma before your plane takes off? Where are you flying from again? I'm also gathering that you now know when your plane is leaving?

yeah, I finally caved and used that primitive thing called the phone and talked to a lady at america west. (a good guess as to which airline i was even on)
I got the times of my flights. seven in the morning! :madspit: since i live 2 hours away from the airport i dont really want to drive over in the morning. Im staying in a hotel right by the airport so i wont get lost trying to find it in the morning:cute:
I get lost in portland every time i go.
tacoma is quite a distance from portland. I think youre thinking of vancouver:D

u2bonogirl said:
i was working on the main road today doing landscaping and some guy yelled out his window at me
"nice ass!"
:grumpy: i hate that. its really embarrasing because theres people everywhere.
i gave him the finger:ohmy:

:tsk: I would have muttered it silently to myself instead. :ohmy:

Good plan about your travel. Make sure you get to the airport early enough. :yes:

u2bonogirl said:
all of the above
my chest was 36, but thats as far as Im willing to go into it here:reject:
then theres the waist and arse:rolleyes:
which women lie about regularly

Too :cute: I'm sure that it's lovely. All of it. :up: Let us not speak of it again. I'd hate to keep you in the spotlight. Back off Gents! :mad:

I have a 30 waist, have had it for years and years.

Edited to add: :wave: See you all later, I have to go now!

** Walks out of the bar **

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom