MERGED: The Octagon Bar: Under Not-So-New Management At All, Really - Page 21 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 11-25-2004, 11:57 PM   #301
Halloweenhead
Forum Moderator
 
Bonochick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Cherry Lane
Posts: 40,816
Local Time: 03:23 PM

Pardon?
__________________

__________________
"Knight in shining Zubaz."

Bonochick [at] interference.com
Bonochick is offline  
Old 11-25-2004, 11:59 PM   #302
Refugee
 
starsforu2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ashburn, VA (and permanently residing in u2bonogirls head!)
Posts: 2,070
Local Time: 03:23 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by u2bonogirl

hey that was my butt you just grabbed
lemme out of the cupboard
i gotta pinch you
It was soft. Oops! And what is this?
Are you ready to give me my glasses back now?

I can still use my hands
__________________

__________________
starsforu2 is offline  
Old 11-26-2004, 12:00 AM   #303
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
u2bonogirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Back on the blue crack after a long break
Posts: 6,726
Local Time: 03:23 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by starsforu2


It was soft. Oops! And what is this?
Are you ready to give me my glasses back now?

I can still use my hands
*puts tims glasses on and gets really close up to his face, touching noses*
there, now you can see through them
alright
here
take them back
*pouts*

bonochick
__________________
u2bonogirl is offline  
Old 11-26-2004, 12:01 AM   #304
Halloweenhead
Forum Moderator
 
Bonochick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Cherry Lane
Posts: 40,816
Local Time: 03:23 PM

What a night.

__________________
"Knight in shining Zubaz."

Bonochick [at] interference.com
Bonochick is offline  
Old 11-26-2004, 12:03 AM   #305
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
u2bonogirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Back on the blue crack after a long break
Posts: 6,726
Local Time: 03:23 PM
so whats buggin you?
lol, .....dont mean to bug ya
__________________
u2bonogirl is offline  
Old 11-26-2004, 12:08 AM   #306
Refugee
 
starsforu2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ashburn, VA (and permanently residing in u2bonogirls head!)
Posts: 2,070
Local Time: 03:23 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by u2bonogirl

*puts tims glasses on and gets really close up to his face, touching noses*
there, now you can see through them
alright
here
take them back
*pouts*

bonochick
I was happy to go blind. My hands were just getting started... Did I just say that? That was supposed to be my internal voice!
__________________
starsforu2 is offline  
Old 11-26-2004, 12:10 AM   #307
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
u2bonogirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Back on the blue crack after a long break
Posts: 6,726
Local Time: 03:23 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by starsforu2


I was happy to go blind. My hands were just getting started... Did I just say that? That was supposed to be my internal voice!
hey mister hot hands, I know karate
well not really

but ive seen some jet li movies
__________________
u2bonogirl is offline  
Old 11-26-2004, 12:16 AM   #308
Refugee
 
starsforu2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ashburn, VA (and permanently residing in u2bonogirls head!)
Posts: 2,070
Local Time: 03:23 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by u2bonogirl

hey mister hot hands, I know karate
well not really

but ive seen some jet li movies
** Puts hands up in the air in supplication **

Hey if you hadn't meowed I would have stopped using your body as braile.
__________________
starsforu2 is offline  
Old 11-26-2004, 12:18 AM   #309
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
u2bonogirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Back on the blue crack after a long break
Posts: 6,726
Local Time: 03:23 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by starsforu2


** Puts hands up in the air in supplication **

Hey if you hadn't meowed I would have stopped using your body as braile.
*takes advantage of tims arms being in the air and gives him a huge hug*
__________________
u2bonogirl is offline  
Old 11-26-2004, 12:33 AM   #310
Refugee
 
starsforu2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ashburn, VA (and permanently residing in u2bonogirls head!)
Posts: 2,070
Local Time: 03:23 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by u2bonogirl

*takes advantage of tims arms being in the air and gives him a huge hug*
You totally disarmed me!
__________________
starsforu2 is offline  
Old 11-26-2004, 12:37 AM   #311
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
u2bonogirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Back on the blue crack after a long break
Posts: 6,726
Local Time: 03:23 PM
*now that i have the bartender under my control i will abuse the power*
gimme a kiss and a pina colada
__________________
u2bonogirl is offline  
Old 11-26-2004, 12:44 AM   #312
Refugee
 
starsforu2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ashburn, VA (and permanently residing in u2bonogirls head!)
Posts: 2,070
Local Time: 03:23 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by u2bonogirl
*now that i have the bartender under my control i will abuse the power*
gimme a kiss and a pina colada
Gives Tara a

** Pours a 1/4 of the Pina Colado **

Gives Tara a

** Pours a 1/4 of the Pina Colada **

Gives Tara a

** Pours a 1/4 of the Pina Colada **

Gives Tara a

** Pours a 1/4 of the Pina Colada **

Gives Tara a and hands drink to her

I hope you want a 2nd one. I have plenty of mix left
__________________
starsforu2 is offline  
Old 11-26-2004, 12:47 AM   #313
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
u2bonogirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Back on the blue crack after a long break
Posts: 6,726
Local Time: 03:23 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by starsforu2


Gives Tara a

** Pours a 1/4 of the Pina Colado **

Gives Tara a

** Pours a 1/4 of the Pina Colada **

Gives Tara a

** Pours a 1/4 of the Pina Colada **

Gives Tara a

** Pours a 1/4 of the Pina Colada **

Gives Tara a and hands drink to her

I hope you want a 2nd one. I have plenty of mix left
*grabs the bottle from tim and puts it on the counter*
how about another kiss?
then Im forcing you to leave the premises
__________________
u2bonogirl is offline  
Old 11-26-2004, 12:50 AM   #314
New Yorker
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Perth, WA
Posts: 2,710
Local Time: 03:23 AM
Hello, Hello

Does anyone need a bucket of water thrown over them? Seems like it is as hot in this bar as the weather in sunny Perth.

Just quickly dashing in to see what's happening and how everyone is before rushing off to hockey (though its getting too hot to play - nah, its never too hot to play hockey )

Hey Tim, you have my favourite line (for today) up as your siggy ("And I miss you when you're not around") . Love how Bono sings that one.

Catch you all later.... (No, will probably talk to myself later as you lot will all be doing the zzzz thing )

Take care....
__________________
Tania is offline  
Old 11-26-2004, 12:52 AM   #315
Refugee
 
starsforu2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ashburn, VA (and permanently residing in u2bonogirls head!)
Posts: 2,070
Local Time: 03:23 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by u2bonogirl

*grabs the bottle from tim and puts it on the counter*
how about another kiss?
then Im forcing you to leave the premises
** Looks both ways before taking Tara in my arms **

Puts hand in Tara's hair and delivers the kiss that kills ** Here's "I Go Crazy" and the sound of breaking glass on the jukebox.

** Stops to breathe, but can't help but give one more **

Sugar and Cinnamon

** Staggers out of the bar, a foot off of the ground **
__________________

__________________
starsforu2 is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:23 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com