MERGED ---> the "new" Guns N' Roses...GREAT! + the next "November Rain"?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

paris81

The Fly
the "new" Guns N' Roses...GREAT!

2 or 3 days ago, a friend sent me something about the "new" Guns n' Roses and I was totally BLOWNED AWAY!!
There are 3 guitar players, and one of them is called Buckethead and is definitely a guitar genius.
You don't believe me? ok just check this out!
here is a killer guitar solo by Buckethead.
AMAZING

here is the wmv video:

the "new" Guns N' Roses...GREAT!

2 or 3 days ago, a friend sent me something about the "new" Guns n' Roses and I was totally BLOWNED AWAY!!
There are 3 guitar players, and one of them is called Buckethead and is definitely a guitar genius.
You don't believe me? ok just check this out!
here is a killer guitar solo by Buckethead.
AMAZING

here is the wmv video: http://members.chello.at/sladdi2/bhntrain.wmv

"BLOWNED"

that has to be my new favourite non-word.

i freaking hate buckethead.

i swear i just read this post...

either my computer's being wierd...or something...:scratch:

BLOWNED again, huh? does a double past tense make a present tense? like double negatives?

buckethead IS a guitar shredder. weird...but in the end he is a great guitarist.
this man wrote a song by using studio techniques and so he believed the song was unplayable. a couple of years later he hears some1 performing it and it was buckethead...pretty cool huh?
as far as axl, he had a really bad throat night on the VMA's last year his voice is really as good as it used to be.
i hope he does take his head out of his a$$ and actually puts out the record he's been promising since 2000. :yes:
im not sure if it'll be good though cuz i miss all the former Guns members.

Cheers

dont let these FRUITS get you down paris81 they dont know rock&roll:tongue:

im still a huge SLASH fan(bucket head is cool though) and i have seen some clips from the ROCK IN REO 3 and its very rock&roll. welcom to the jungle sounds better than ever.

and check out a song called madagascar its great and one of the best rock songs i have heard in 5 years.(by the new gnr)

but no one can play NOVEMBER RAIN better than slash.

we need more rockers in this forum.

shaun vox said:
dont let these FRUITS get you down paris81 they dont know rock&roll:tongue:

im still a huge SLASH fan(bucket head is cool though) and i have seen some clips from the ROCK IN REO 3 and its very rock&roll. welcom to the jungle sounds better than ever.

and check out a song called madagascar its great and one of the best rock songs i have heard in 5 years.(by the new gnr)

but no one can play NOVEMBER RAIN better than slash.

we need more rockers in this forum.

I'll check out the new album wheeeeeenever it comes out. But at the moment I'll be pessimistic until I hear it :wink:

So when is Chinese Democracy coming out? I remember asking a GNR fan this same question in line for Pearl Jam tickets 5 and half years ago.

I saw this version of GnR last Dec 2, a couple of days before Axl was re-admitted to the loony bin, and was actually impressed with the show. However I don't think they should be using the name Guns n Roses (and I know Axl owns the name). And it makes you wonder when it takes 3 guitarists to fill Slash's shoes (each of the 3 played a different solo in November Rain that Slash handled himself in the past). The whole thing looks like a freak show with Buckethead and Robin Finck.
Buckethead does a solo where he robot dances and throws Star Wars toys and such to the audience, quite funny.

mofo...Scott Weiland is singing with the old members (Slash, Duff and Matt Sorum) the project is called Velvet Revolover.

u2popmofo said:
Isnt Scott Weiland the singer now?

NO that's the other GNR spinoff, Velvet Revolver. They have Slash on guitar and one of the other original GNR guys too, with blond hair, can't think of his name right now. :huh:

paris81 said:
blown excuse,
why do you hate buckethead?

there's a lot of guitarists i hate that i'm 'supposed' to like. he's just one of them. i really can't stand solos in general, unless they're under 20 seconds long. i can make a few exceptions, cos there are possibly a few solos out there that are over 20 seconds long that i like, but normally it's just not what i like listening to. and the bucket thing is just lame. oooh look at me! i'm advertising for KFC! or whatever the hell he's thinking...

You know, that's really Jimmy Page secretly masquerading with that KFC bucket on his head, that's why he plays so good!

Last edited:
I don't agree at all. Appetite For Destruction was an instant classic, ok. But the "Use Your Illusion I and II" were GREAT. they sold about 40 million copies both they were HUGE success!
some songs are legend song like november rain, don't cry, knockin' on heaven's door, estranged, civil war or you could be mine.

don't forge that the top of the guns n' roses carreer was during the "Use your Illusion" erea, in the early 90's. They were THE biggest band in the world. I live in Paris and I remember that time, they were HUGE

just a last little thing, remember this name: Richard Fortus
He is one of the three guitar players of the "new" Guns n' Roses. he WILLL be very popular: he has got the talent and he is great looking. He moves a lot on stage. he is a mix between Izzy stradlin and Ron Wood (rolling stones)
Richard Fortus!

dvd24.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom