MERGED ----> The Killers - Sam's Town

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Killers. Ryman Auditorium. 4/23/2007

925pm cst til 1055pm, a full 90 minute show.

1. Sam's Town
2. Enterlude
3.When You Were Young
4. Bones
5. Somebody Told Me
6. Smile
7. Jenny
8. Uncle J
9. River
10. Read My Mind
11. On Top
12. Andy
13. Bling
14. Mr. Brightside

break

15. My List
16. Shadowplay
17. For Reasons Unknown
18. All These Things

break

19. Exitlude
20. When You Were Young

That is the exact setlist from when I saw them except for #13 was Glamorous Indie Rock & Roll instead of Andy You're a Star.

I've only seen the Killers twice, and both shows were on the Sam's Town tour.

December in philly and Nashville last night, really no comparison insofar as last night was the best, even though in December it was more like a relief to FINALLY see them.

This is an ascendant band that takes its mission seriously.

Enjoy......

I think it's a great setlist... The only thing that makes me sad is that they're not playing Glamorous Indie Rock and Roll anymore... It's one of my favourite songs. But everything else is there... I'm really looking forward to see these guys live for the first time.

that song is quite dandy, it has the perfect blend of synths and guitar/bass/drums. melody, voice, lyrics: all simple yet solid. it's a great example of good modern pop music, i've been a big fan of the song since i went to their show.
:up:

elevation2u said:
that song is quite dandy, it has the perfect blend of synths and guitar/bass/drums. melody, voice, lyrics: all simple yet solid. it's a great example of good modern pop music, i've been a big fan of the song since i went to their show.
:up:

yeah :up:

the best song the killers have done :drool:

U2Fanatic4Ever (AMY) and myself saw the Killers last night at Patriot Center in Fairfax, VA! Amazing!! We got the front row but not center. Hey at least we had rail. WE had to deal with drunk girls, the venue's sexist policies and lots of confetti!!

Fun times all around!

skjuls said:
U2Fanatic4Ever (AMY) and myself saw the Killers last night at Patriot Center in Fairfax, VA! Amazing!! We got the front row but not center. Hey at least we had rail. WE had to deal with drunk girls, the venue's sexist policies and lots of confetti!!

Fun times all around!

Yep we sure did.. OY VEY MAMA!! Great show! The Silver Beats were fun.. Thought they sounded great considering they speak very little english.

We (me ane Julie) were on the rail in front of Dave Keuning (Lead Guitarist), left side of the stage. I thought we had a great spot..

Here are some pics I took...

The Silver Beats (from Tokyo)
DSCF1534.jpg

DSCF1542.jpg

DSCF1545.jpg

Best of the Pics of The Killers

DSCF1549.jpg

DSCF1547.jpg

DSCF1548.jpg

Dave :drool:

I'm disappointed that I didn't get to catch them on this tour. I was thinking of driving down to Atlantic City next weekend, but I can't afford the trip right now.

Last night's show in NYC was fantastic! :drool: We were way up in sec 333 but the view wasn't that bad. Great setlist too... starting with Sam's Town, Interlude and When You Were Young. :combust: and ending with the second half of When You Were Young. :love: Pics coming up...

Btw, U2Fanatic4ever, those pics you posted are freaking awesome!

Zootlesque said:
Last night's show in NYC was fantastic! :drool: We were way up in sec 333 but the view wasn't that bad. Great setlist too... starting with Sam's Town, Interlude and When You Were Young. :combust: and ending with the second half of When You Were Young. :love: Pics coming up...

Btw, U2Fanatic4ever, those pics you posted are freaking awesome!

thanks zoot!

I was so suprised that I got any good shots, my camera is funky.. Hit or miss with it when I take pics.

they did when you were young twice in VA too.. Kinda of reminds me of Vertigo x2 by a certain band.. :shifty:

their presence and show have definitely upped a few notches since I saw them last..

those pics are really great... and thanks for all the reviews guys:) I can't wait to see them, but they don't even have a date here yet. I'm still waiting:(

(also i the first pictures it seemed like Brandon had no moustache... But I just realized he still has it... unfortunately:wink: )

I think this is pretty accurate. NYC setlist...

Sam's Town
Enterlude
When You Were Young
Bones
Somebody Told Me
Smile Like You Mean It
Jenny Was A Friend Of Mine
Uncle Johnny
This River Is Wild
Read My Mind
On Top
Andy, You're A Star
Bling (Confessions Of A King)
Mr. Brightside
My List
Shadowplay
For Reasons Unknown
All These Things That I've Done
Exitlude
When You Were Young

So many freaking amazing songs! :combust: On Top :combust:

Zootlesque said:
I think this is pretty accurate. NYC setlist...

Sam's Town
Enterlude
When You Were Young
Bones
Somebody Told Me
Smile Like You Mean It
Jenny Was A Friend Of Mine
Uncle Johnny
This River Is Wild
Read My Mind
On Top
Andy, You're A Star
Bling (Confessions Of A King)
Mr. Brightside
My List
Shadowplay
For Reasons Unknown
All These Things That I've Done
Exitlude
When You Were Young

So many freaking amazing songs! :combust: On Top :combust:

Yep.... that looks like the setlist for VA or pretty close.. All the songs are freakin amazing!!! :drool: :faint:

I would of loved to have seen them in NYC...:wink:

Okay, here are some of the pics I took from sec 333. They can't compare to U2Fanatic4ever's pics but these are the best ones I got. :wink:

Killers059.jpg

Killers058.jpg

Killers057.jpg

Killers055.jpg

Killers045.jpg

Killers046.jpg

Killers044.jpg

Killers022.jpg

I have a few of the awesome cover bands and that confetti filled opening too! Man, those were by far the best cover bands I've ever seen! Red Romance, despite sounding a lot like The Killers (or the lead singer like Brandon) were still very good on their own right! The Japanese Beatles, Silverbeat totally kicked ass! Great near-perfect renditions by them brought the house down! :love:

A few more. I'll stop after this. ;)

Cover Band #1: Red Romance

Killers006.jpg

Cover Band #2: The Silver Beats

Killers010.jpg

Killers set up

Killers008.jpg

Opening: Sam's Town

Killers016.jpg

:drool: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom