MERGED --> the "I *HEART* COFFEE" thread + the coffee thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GibsonGirl

ONE love, blood, life
the "I *HEART* COFFEE" thread

Can't live without your morning cuppa? Sit in your car at the Tim Hortons drive-thru (if you're Canadian), urging the people ahead of you to hurry up? Need your daily dose of caffeine to perform simple tasks? If so, I WELCOME YOU WITH OPEN ARMS!

All hail the coffee bean!

coffee_bean_single.jpg

:bow: :bow: :bow:

Re: the "I *HEART* COFFEE" thread

GibsonGirl said:
Sit in your car at the Tim Hortons drive-thru (if you're Canadian), urging the people ahead of you to hurry up?

Oh sure, rub it in that I'm American and can't have my beloved double double at Tim Horton's anytime I want!!!! :sad: :sad: :sad:

But yes, I :heart: my morning cup of coffee...a lot.

Re: Re: the "I *HEART* COFFEE" thread

Bono's American Wife said:

Oh sure, rub it in that I'm American and can't have my beloved double double at Tim Horton's anytime I want!!!! :sad: :sad: :sad:

It would probably be cruel to mention I have a double double and a box of Timbits sitting right here next to me. :wink: Tim Horton's is the only thing that makes Canadian winters do-able.

Coffee! :bow: :bow: :bow:

I like it instant, filtered, or in the form of a bar!

cc.jpg

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
We have Tim's in Michigan, Char. :wink:

Consider yourself lucky. :wink: Not many Americans get to experience the wonders of a coffee from Timmy's!

Love coffee. My neighbor is out right now picking me up a Caramel Macciato. I am going to be all :hyper: And no I dont know how to spell it but I love it :drool:

Coffee Crisps :combust:

My head just imploded.

They are the best thing to happen to the world since the invention of...I don't know what. I have at least one Coffee Crisp a week. :drool:

I just realized that where I live now I'm right across the street from a Tim Horton's. :up:

Does it get very busy? We've got one Tim Horton's in our town, and the drive-thru lineup sometimes comes close to blocking the main road. Especially on winter mornings.

I used to LOVE coffee when I was a kid and would drink it often, but I've realized the dependency that can grow with it and would rather not go through that. I am only 19 years old, but still, I chose not to get addicted to it. :|

I haven't had a cup in years.

Last edited:
Tim Horton's has the worst cup of hot chocolate. It basically tastes like boiled water.

i know, i'm a bad canadian. i've tried to like it, but it makes my tummy freak out in the worst way.

:shrug:

*edit to agree with Phalanx: worst hot chocolate ever.

GibsonGirl said:

Does it get very busy? We've got one Tim Horton's in our town, and the drive-thru lineup sometimes comes close to blocking the main road. Especially on winter mornings.

I don't think the people in my area appreciate Tim's. I had to get a fix the other day, and there was no line whatsoever. Oh well, more for me!

paxetaurora said:
I drink coffee pretty much all day, from the time I get up until 3:00 in the afternoon or so. :reject:

:up:

So do I!

I drink at least two cups in the morning, try to get one in during lunch, have a couple as soon as I get home, and even have a few in the evening. I have difficulty sleeping at night, but I just can't break the habit. :drool:

I don't think the people in my area appreciate Tim's. I had to get a fix the other day, and there was no line whatsoever. Oh well, more for me!

I bet they all go to Starbucks. :madspit:

I can honestly say that Starbucks make the worst coffee I've ever tasted.

Mmm, sounds good... Can't stand whipped cream, so I won't miss it anyway!

Now, to make the two hour trip to Starbucks. :| Rural Canada sucks.

paxetaurora said:
The Starbucks caramel mocha macchiatos are indeed grand(e).

When you can't pronounce it, you know it has to be good. :up:

Take a trip to NYC, you can get one on every corner!

It's like that in St. John's, in terms of Tim Horton's. You can't drive a kilometre without coming across another one!

Back
Top Bottom