MERGED --> the "I *HEART* COFFEE" thread + the coffee thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Niamh_Saoirse said:
I love love love coffee with all my heart, but my cardiologist told me not to drink like it as if my life depended on it. :|

And I'm finding hard to do it :huh:

I feel for you. :( Not even decaf?

AHHH, time to make a cup of coffee and head up to the TV! I'll be watching SNL on glorious big screen!

Yes, I mean I can drink a little bit but not as much as I used to.

I used to drink 6 or 7 cups of coffee a day, but now I have 1 1/2 a day. And sometimes I don't drink coffee at all. :madspit:

Last edited:
coffee directly contributes to my significant issues with insomnia. :| if i drink any after 4 in the afternoon, i'm guaranteed a night of :crazy:

*still haven't recovered from Queen Bee's GIF* :drool:

the coffee thread

i've got my morning cuppa with me right now

i'm not a large coffee fan but i've got a new year's gathering organised and my sleep was something like 10:10 pm to 12:00 mn and i need this to keep awake.

anyway, enough moaning. what's your favourite?

i dig mochas.

I'm not a big fan of flavoured coffee. Just something that's between a medium-dark roast (a little closer to dark) is good for me. :)

poor yertle :hug:

i love regular plain coffee.
im not good with names.
when i was in dublin earlier in the week i had my sister tortured by asking her every few minutes if we could stop for "a wee cup of coffee"

Heh. Missed this thread.

I just had something from Starbucks tonight ('twas my sister's idea to go there-she's addicted to that place)-had a white chocolate mocha drink. Very good, too :yes:. I tend to drink cappucinos often, too.

Every time I smell coffee, am in a coffee place, or drink some myself, though, I always think of my old boyfriend. He would've adored this thread...I can't think of a day that went by where he didn't drink coffee at some point and time during the day. :p.

Angela

Back
Top Bottom