MERGED ----> the Euro 2004 thread + Say a little pray for France + England 1 France 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hewson said:
Dear God, please let France see the light and stop harboring terrorists and being so Anti-American after the U.S. saved their butts from the Nazis.
Amen.

fuckhead.

MissMaCo I love the French team and Zidane (I named my kitten after him:D). Im french canadian and I live in Quebec, so I have to support France. ;) Congrats on the victory last night! Btw I thought England played very well!

Hewson said:
Dear God, please let France see the light and stop harboring terrorists and being so Anti-American after the U.S. saved their butts from the Nazis.
Amen.

:rolleyes: :down:

Totti should be banned for the next 4 matches at least for that faul which earned him that yellow card ( :tsk: ) in the end

disgraceful

I still don't get how Bulgary managed to lose a game 5-0 in which they created about 7 100% opportunities themselves :huh:

Naya said:
MissMaCo I love the French team and Zidane (I named my kitten after him:D). Im french canadian and I live in Quebec, so I have to support France. ;) Congrats on the victory last night! Btw I thought England played very well!

:rolleyes: :down:

Naya you rock ! Hug to Zidane ! :hug:

Marie

Nothing to do with sport but I see bono_man and Hewson are not premium members and they have their little quote at the end of their messages : I want my little quote too ! How ???

Czechs to put two past Latvia.

Holland to beat Germany comfortably.

The German squad looks pretty awful. Kuranyi has had a decent season with Stuttgart and Kahn and Ballack can put out the performances if need be (both had poor sesons), and Schneider is quite good as well, but the rest of them don't look that impressive.

The Dutch, on the other hand, have loads of talent everywhere (although what the heck Kluivert is still doing there I have no idea). The youngsters (van der Vaart, Sneijder etc.) all look pretty good, and while van Nistlerooy had a pretty crap season I'd still fancy him against the likes of Worns and Nowotny.

Wouldn't suprise me if it was a 4-1 or something.

Although knowing Germany they'd probably make me look like a complete idiot tomorrow morning.

valentina said:
Few hours to the first Italian match...

Can't wait!!

Babyman, are you gonna to Duomo square?

I will, not today, but on Friday!

My flag's ready!!!

Fratelli d'Italia, l'Italia s'? desta...

(This is the first part of our hymn!)

vale.....with a such a team i rather stay home!!:wink: ..... forza inter, forza mancio!!:wink: :wink: probably i'll be there on friday, don't know yet, i even got a lot to study :( :( :(

after these first games it is clear that france and spain are the best teams, and england is quite good too, though they've lost in a such a stupid way against france!! but zizou is zizou, nothing to say!:drool: :drool: ......chapter italy: every year the same fucked up shit, the players care just for their hairlines and nothing else, next game against sweden must be a revolution, otherwise we can already pack our suitcases!

Back
Top Bottom