MERGED ----> the Euro 2004 thread + Say a little pray for France + England 1 France 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was hoping for a 2-1 result but I stuck safe with 1-1.
Ah it was a lovely match
:heart: :drool:
Our family has bets on the winning team
I want France to win, my Mum wants Spain to win and my Dad loves Germany.
I was hanging off my seat, I didn't think France were going to do it, I was worried at the 83 minute mark.

:applaud: Zidane :applaud:

oh man, what a devastating loss.....i blame gerrard for this

can't blame beckham for missing the kick, just have to give barthez credit for a great save....well, hopefully we'll get a win on thursday

Popmartijn said:
Congrats Magic Marie!!! :up:

What a game!
What a show!
What a Zidane!

:eek:

:bow: Magic Marie wants to thank Magic Zizou ! :bow:
He's THE man !!!
OMG ! What a game ! What a suspense ! We were all very excited last night ! We now dream of another victory... :p
I must admit that the English played very well though... :yes:

Marie :wave:
:kiss:

zizou.bmp

:applaud:

Few hours to the first Italian match...

Can't wait!!

Babyman, are you gonna to Duomo square?

I will, not today, but on Friday!

My flag's ready!!!

Fratelli d'Italia, l'Italia s'? desta...

(This is the first part of our hymn!)

a word for the ref - great game. didn't send either silvestre or james off, which was pretty nice to see. penalty's enough a punishment as it is.

i don't think beckham should've taken the penalty. barthez knows his game too well. don't think james could've done anything against either goal either.

oh and i saw the itfc-england flag in the eighth minute. happy day.

go sweden.

lol I'm not from Sweden. I'm from Singapore! :)

Actually I'm trying to be as neutral as possible but I have a bit of a bet going on about the Swedes doing well so I don't want to look silly.

Good luck to the Azzuri, although against Denmark I doubt it's necessary.

yertle-the-turtle said:

Good luck to the Azzuri, although against Denmark I doubt it's necessary.

Oooops!

Of course Azzurri will need luck -- when we play, it's always gonna be matter of luck!!!

But, please have a look to our player called GIANLUCA ZAMBROTTA!
He's one of the coolest guy I ever saw (even if I've a personal wickness also for Christian Vieri!! He plays in Inter, and I'm a supporter of that team! And he's quite cute!)

Popmartijn said:
For the neutral spectator, this was truly a great game.
:huh:

I enjoyed seeing england play with a lot of heart and the enthousiasm of the crowd

but it was mainly france playing the ball around not being able to create a half decent chance and england hardly being able to pass the ball 3 times in a row to make it over to the opponents side

it's no wonder this game was decided on free kicks and penalties because it's beyond me how either of them were supposed to score otherwise

it was an intense match
but for 90 minutes of football I didn't see a lot happening
hardly anything even

I guess that's been the game's fate for about a decade now though

Dear God, please let France see the light and stop harboring terrorists and being so Anti-American after the U.S. saved their butts from the Nazis.
Amen.

England 1 France 2

I can not believe the luck of the French on Sunday!! Just 2 mins to go and 2 goals, we nearly had them!!

now we have to win the next two games :mad: !
Do you think they can win?

Im half Welsh so apart of me thinks yes they lost! OOOPS.

Back
Top Bottom