MERGED ----> The "Desert Island Album" Game Master List + Desert Island Apology

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm confused. I finally finished putting my songs on Save File. Is everyone in the competition now responsible for e-mailing their link to everyone who asks? And is everyone doing it at once? :help:

Bono's shades said:
I'm confused. I finally finished putting my songs on Save File. Is everyone in the competition now responsible for e-mailing their link to everyone who asks? And is everyone doing it at once? :help:

It got a little confusing because we can't post the save file links in this thread (forum rules :) )

So we have set up a webpage specifically for the links to each project submitted by the contestants. Please send your save file or other upload links directly to me at hippy @ u2email.com or PM me and I will get them onto the outside page.

So no, you are not responsible for sending each interested person your individual link... we're spreading around the link to the one place with all of the projects for the entire competition.

Looks like hippy's got this all nicely under control. :)

:up: :up:

Despite this little hurdle, shall we just continue with the tournament schedule as per usual?

Axver said:
Looks like hippy's got this all nicely under control. :)

:up: :up:

Despite this little hurdle, shall we just continue with the tournament schedule as per usual?

:D

Sounds good to me. Though I have to go back to work tomorrow, I'll get everyone's pages up as soon as possible each day...

imp13 and namkcur's links have been up since last night for people to download :)

Axver said:
Well, my compilation is well and truly doomed now.

I know is fixed, but I read that and I couldn't stop laughing :lmao:

so... if I upload the things.... who is supose to set the link on the page?

sorry mine is in 3 parts by the way, I hope it's not confusing. all the music is there, sort of in order. I just had it in my head there was a limited amount of space per save-file project. how could I be so silly? :p

I'll take care of emailing people tomorrow, since I'll be at my computer a lot. First day of the online class I'm teaching :)

^no just email your link to hippy

hippy @ u2email.com

and she'll update it on the website that's being sent around, that contains all the different list uploads.

but post your email if you want the address to that site to upload other people's stuff

VertigoGal said:
^no just email your link to hippy

hippy @ u2email.com

and she'll update it on the website that's being sent around, that contains all the different list uploads.

but post your email if you want the address to that site to upload other people's stuff

yep. that's it!

please let me know here if you've sent me an email with your uploaded projects so that I make sure to get it!

hippy said:

yep. that's it!

please let me know here if you've sent me an email with your uploaded projects so that I make sure to get it!

k hippy, no problemo.

I'll finish uploading my second disc tomorrow, so I will email you then.

and I really like your list :D

hippy said:

yours too! seems we like a lot of the same artists... we must have excellent taste :wink:

the fact that you have Mucky Fingers on yours makes you a cool one in my book. :rockon:

So the first matchup should begin pretty soon here, right?

Yep, first round in about half an hour. I'm just about to write the post now.

I wasn't sure what would be easier, so I did both. Your second disc only took a minute or two to download, but your first one has 7 hours to go, even though I cancelled and tried again a few times :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom