MERGED ---> The dangers of playing (or anything really) with Frank the Monkey

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Frank the Monkey has urged me to riot like it's 1968 again

And by 'again', I mean he has been urging me again.

Frank told me a secret gang. He gets a hard on when he smells gasoline. Which, oddly, is nearly all the time.

Frank's FINGER is still POKING out of my mouth, guys. Frank's off on some trip, but his finger is STILL poking out of my mouth.

And my ass.

I forgot to mention that part.

Sometimes I think Frank's finger might have two ends, that meet inside somewhere. I'm literally shitting blood over this phenomenon.

Oh no, I just remembered, there's a reason why I posted this, I've gotta riot like it's 1968 (or maybe even 1918) again. I've gotta get with the smell of gasoline-soaked tablecloths and barbequed children.

Frank, SAID, I HAVE TO STOP CLEANING THE MESS away, HE SAID I'M MISSING THE GREATEST EXPERIENCE OF MY HIGHLY FLAMMABLE LIFE!!!!!!!!!

in city shoes of clueless blues
pays the views of no man's news
in body bags we turn and fight
the future's got no end in sight

on avenues this christian breeze
turns us on to more needles please
our eyes roll back as we beg for more
turn the key, and learn the score

the mess you make the soaps that you write
the undead franked monkey sees through the night
australian boys without your names
riot like it's the 1980's again

More to the point, 'when' did 'Frank the Monkey' stop 'beLIEving' in 'us'???

Or 'did' he?

It depends on your definition of what 'is' is. It also depends on your definition of how long is a piece of string, and also... if a tree falls on you in the forest, does anyone hear it?

dear kieran,

on behalf of many concerned people, could you please share with us if the situation with frank has improved at all?

we need explicit details as to what the latest goings on have been like.

with love and care,

deathbear

EXTREMELY EXPLICIT.

we need to know EXACTLY what frank is doing in your flat. are you ever able to leave?

how do you fall asleep anyway?

don't you have ANYTHING you could use to at least temporarily harm him while you make your escape? i could call the cops, you know... seriously, let us know if we can do anything for you.

we're concerned, kieran. we love you.

if you love me, kill me. Frank is unstoppable.

You don't want his beady attention turning your way, trust me. Oh wait, too late it already did.

One toke over the line?

When did reality start taking the piss?

You're ok Kieran...I mean, really!?

Don't worry..you're one of the 'good' ones..

even Frank the Monkey would concede such an opinon. Even if he is too busy dreaming out loud..and having nightmares of artificial insemination..

Don't depart from optimism..
..don't frolick with cynicism..
..live with a Cheshire cat grin..
and life will tolerate sin.

Back
Top Bottom