MERGED-->Terminator 3 + T3 Must Suck

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I thought the movie was better than most of Ahnuld's attempts. Great action, Claire Danes was affective, and the new terminator was a damn sexy villian. I loved the story behind Ahnuld's outift---> Who would have thought it was come off a (blank)--> I'm not going to spoil it. :)

Everyone who enjoyed the first two will get a kick out of this one. Everyone in the audience appaulded during the credits, and I've never seen that happen outside of a Star Wars movie.

It was worth it...

If you liked any of the terminator movies go see it..as for the beginning...well....he IS still in shape...<gulp>..j/k...the action scenes in this one are pretty wild...and the crane scene..
:lmao: I want to know what town she was driving it in....only thing I have to say is that they shouldn't have portrayed fear in the end on her face...they weren't supposed to 'have' feelings...

Last edited:
Terminator 3

Has anyone seen it yet? I can't wait to see this movie it looks really good!! I loved the first 2! :) T2 probably more...

Is it any good in your opinion?

I saw Arnie On a TV interview the other day and was amazed how good he looked! He got back in shape really well! ;)

T3 must suck.

I didn't see Terminator 3, but man, there is absolutely no buzz about this movie three weeks after it opened.

Is it safe to say Arnold's done?

I thought it was good. Not as good as the last one, but twelve years is a long time between sequels......people have short attention spans, you know....

Nate Dogg said:
I thought it was good. Not as good as the last one, but twelve years is a long time between sequels......people have short attention spans, you know....

Not only is 12 years a long time between sequels, but I think James Cameron did a much better job directing the original movies. I think it's hard coming into a sequel with a different cast, and different crew, and different director and tryig to live up to the same calibur as the other movies that were so popular...of course it's not going to be the same. Although I still think the movie was good with what they had to work with, and Arnold was still good in his role as Terminator.

I just don't get why these stupid machines don't just go further back in time and kill off the guy's great grandparents or something....they would be totally defenseless, and problem solved.

:shrug:

Back
Top Bottom